Fresh Start America /Accushield / They took $2800.00 and assured me that they could consolidate my debt! They didn't tell me that almost all

1 United States
Phone: 469-916-2713 / 800-796-6109

They convinced me to use their debt consolidation services and led me to believe that they could help. They had me create a draw down bank account and took $2, 800 from the account and I than began getting sued by all the creditors. I contacted accushield and they said just ride it out! I explained I have to appear in court on three separate cards. Accushield said well they dont help in lawsuites! I said than what do you do? they said we will reduce your debt by at least half. I said the debt will be gone because I have to get a lawyer to handle this. I asked for my money back and they said NO. I said you have not even sent a letter on my behalf and did nothing except take my money. They said read your contract. They mis led me when I spoke to the salesman Mike he said they would notify all creditors and they will not sue me. He lied! I declared Bankruptsy in August.