Frenzo / i want to use frenzo frm my computer???

1 India Review updated:

sir i just want to use frenzo through my pc...it just an chating site...pls do something...am waiting for ur answer

Ni

Comments

• At
      4th of Aug, 2009

listen buddy if u hav airtel net service on ur pc then just write on ur address bar http://m.frenzo.com/SignIn.html?ts=782 n den enjoy with ur frndz gudbye

atif siddiqui

• Ar
      21st of Aug, 2009

Sir, my frenzo chat id has been blocked because of some unaware reasons, please unblock my id as soon as possible i shall be highly thank ful to you.

• Ar
      31st of Aug, 2009

sir my frenzo chat id has been blocked becauseof some reasons, please unblocked my id as soon as possible...thanku

• Bi
      15th of Oct, 2009

HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

• Li
      4th of Dec, 2009

is frenzo can contact with other side like facebook, orkut etc?

• Li
      4th of Dec, 2009

why do we can't able to used frenzo from our pc ??

26th of Dec, 2009

sir plz unblock my frenzo id...my id picat, , , , my ph no 09862642534, , , and my email id banerjeeanupam12@yahoo.com

26th of Dec, 2009

Sir plz plz plz unblock my frenzo id as early as possible. My frenzo id pocat . My mobile no 09862642534. plz

• Na
      9th of Feb, 2010

Sir,

myself navas.
    i am using the m.frenzo.com. And i having auser i d in it.
    my user id is used by my mobile and my mobile no.+9847472789, and user id is navas08. my this i.d is blocked.
    i request u to try for restart my blocked id. i having nokia 6120
    plz do as u can i b very thankful to u because in this id i having my friends list.
    and i chat with them and i pay to company for using the id. kindly solve my problem i b thankful to you.

Regards
    navas
    mob:- +9847472789

• Na
      11th of Feb, 2010

i can't chat in frenzo

13th of Feb, 2010

Dear sir, m new in frenzo n wanted to use it in ma computer, can l do so?
    if possible hw can l use frenzo in pc plz guide me...
    wid regards,
    sankar.

11th of Mar, 2010

dear sir, m unable to open my id . so i request u to unblocked my id. my id is ''johora''
    my mobile no is 09535195915

• Hr
      16th of Mar, 2010

I tried to download Frenzo Chat in my mobile but everytime i tried i got a message saying that my request cannot be performed.I want to know why i cannot download this page.My no. is 9862372383.

24th of Mar, 2010

my no is 09535195915
    my id is ''johora''
    pls unblocked my id

• Pr
      8th of Jul, 2010

my id pushyami has been blocked for no reason please unblock and excuse me if i did any wrong

• Pr
      8th of Jul, 2010

pls. pls. pls. for god sake kindly unblock my id pushyami

15th of Aug, 2010

my frenzo id anoop215 blockd plz open my id no.9935863351

23rd of Sep, 2010

Sorry, Frenzo is currently accessible only through your mobile phone via your mobile operators WAP portal i m getting this msg when i m opening frenzo through my pc why it block by pc???????????????????????

• We
      24th of Sep, 2010

please unblocked my frenzo thru PC because its very useful to when im using my on it...please do needfull asap, thanks a lot have a nice day.

• Al
      20th of Oct, 2010

accessible only through your mobile phone via your mobile operators WAP portal.