FrenzoFrenzo chat user attractiv3 has been blocked

1 Review updated:

Sir, the frenzo chat user "attractiv3" has been blocked without any reason. He is my good friend and he hardly do any bad things so m requesting your good self to unblock his chat id as soon as possible me and my all friends will me highly thankfull to you. Some people have wrongly reported about his id please take an action about that also.
Id: attractiv3
mobile no. [protected]

Comments

• Am
      Jul 15, 2009

My dear friends please help this inncent chat user to unblock his frenzo chat id: attractiv3 he is a good friend of mine and i know that some one has wrongly reported about him :(

• Aq
      Jul 16, 2009

The frenzo chat user attractiv3 has been blocked without any reason so i am requesting your good self to unblock that id as soon as possible.

• Aq
      Jul 16, 2009

Unblock frenzo chat user attractiv3. This person is telling truth because many people falsely report their

• La
      Jul 23, 2009

I've tried to register many times in frenzo, but i cannot do it they send me an information in my mobile giving me one link to visit to activate my account but i could not enter the link and my account is not yet activate i am totally lost now!
    John

Aug 12, 2009

Sir, the frenzo chat user "kouchaysm19" has been blocked without any reason. He is my good friend and he hardly do any bad things so m requesting your good self to unblock his chat id as soon as possible me and my all friends will me highly thankfull to you. Some people have wrongly reported about his id please take an action about that also.
    Id: kouchaysm19
    mobile no. [protected]

• Ti
      Aug 29, 2009

Sir plz activate my frenzo account. My id is titasektinadi, my mobile no is [protected]

• Ty
      Sep 11, 2009

sir please unblock my frenzo account. am very thankful of you.

from: amit

• Ty

sir please activate my
    frenzo id. my id is amit506_617. thank u

• Pu

plz release attractive3's id...sir

•   Mar 04, 2010

This is navdeep vig my frenzo id(vanshu_86)blocked without any reason kindy take relivent steps against poor service