FrenchMaison / &Authentic& Chanel jewelry is ALL FAKE!!!

This Ebay Top-rated seller is really a counterfeit operation!! I bought several pairs of "Authentic" Chanel earrings and a necklace from this seller at a ridiculously inflated price thinking they were authentic. The jewelry arrived in Chanel boxes with no description sticker and the authenticity seal on two pairs of earrings was either missing or had fallen off in the box. I did some research and found the same items on ioffer and the same boxes without the sticker. They are obviously selling fakes and getting away with it.

I contacted them about the problem and they sent me several threatening responses. After weeks of back and forth, they finally agreed to refund my money if I left them positive feedback and swore to not "spread lies" about the items being fake. I reluctantly did this b/c I wanted my money back. This was before Ebay had seller protection. They gave me a partial refund stating that I sent back broken merchandise. WHAT A SCAM! Buyers beware!!! These items are not authentic. I worked in a Chanel boutique for years and can spot a fake (even a good fake, in this case) from a mile away!

Comments

• Fr
      17th of Sep, 2013

This is Frenchmaison. We do not know who this "DesignerDiva" who hid behind a fake ID to spread malicious, false, and outrageous claims and lies about us. We did a search and couldn't find this person's ID in our transaction history. We ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE that all CHANEL items we offer are 100% AUTHENTIC CHANEL which were purchased at CHANEL boutiques. We have been eBay Top Seller for over 8 years selling ONLY AUTHENTIC designer items including CHANEL and Louis Vuitton. We've sold at least 50 AUTHENTIC Louis Vuitton items and many more AUTHENTIC CHANEL items over this period and everyone has been happy. And they've been all POSITIVE FEEDBACKS (the AUTHENTIC CHANEL listings are "private" listings to protect the privacies of our customers and the listing info does not show when fb is left but one can see that we have had hundreds of them throughout the years)

We'll explore all legal options to sue this person for libel, slander, defamation, intentional interference with a prospective economic advantage, etc. And we'd be happy to go to court to prove our innocence and to protect our reputation.