frenchiebabies.com / my dog

1 109 Delzell WoodsRogersvillie, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-764-9811

we Purchased a French bull Dog from Frenchie Babies a brown and white beauty we picked her up at the airport the next day we woke up and she was not herself so i immediately took her to the vet the vet told me that the dogs skin inside here mouth was not a good color, and said that the dog seemed pretty sick, took her home that nite to see how she would make the night but the next day she was not moving around to much she seemed a little latargic, so i took here to another vet who took test on the dog and kept her overnite well 4000.00 later the dog was terribly, ill. the vet tried everything he could do to save her but the dog had an esophagus problem i think that this woman is a fake and a thief she sells bad dogs and i think she should be punished for what she is doing to these little dogs, and whatever help you need from me and my roommate for the consequences we suffered please let us know what else, we can do she need to be put out of business for the terrible behaviour. she also promised us another dog for all the money we spend on lola (the dogs name) she had us send the dog back to her and we paid and she never kept her word i think some justice should be taken ...

Comments

7th of Feb, 2009

Yes...something is up with this woman. I too, purchased an adorable Frenchie from her in December 07 and when I got her, she had a serious upper respiratory problem...and stopped breathing in the middle of the night laying next to me. She was 8 weeks old at the time. She shipped her to me from MI to San Francisco. Anyway...emergency vet at 1 AM...and prescriptions and many other vet appointments finally got her well...but, it was very scary...she literally had green snot oozing out of her little nose...and I was terrified each night she wasn't going to make it. I called this woman...and she wouldn't pay for any of the vet bills and told me to look at the paper I signed...WHATEVER! I am just thankful she made it...and is a very healthy happy 30 pound (yes...and she is not fat...!!! It's her size...even though I was promised a small 20 lb Frenchie...grrrrrrrrrrrr)...little white Frenchie with two giant black ears and spots covering each eye. Her name is Madison.
    I would not trust this woman. Someone should check her out...pretty scary stuff for innocent little animals to have to go through all that. What is wrong with people anyway?

So sorry you lost your little dog.