FRENCH DOOR REFRIGERATOR / NOT HONORING PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

1 Memphis, TN, United States

I PURCHASED A GE FRENCH DOOR REFRIGERATOR FROM SEARS. THE SPECS INDICATED THAT IT HAD A TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED SNACK/DELI DRAWER- FULL WIDTH - YES. WHEN THE ITEM WAS DELIVERED THE REFRIGERATOR DID NOT HAVE THE DELI DRAWER. I CALLED AND ASKED IT TO BE CORRECTED. THE 2ND ONE WAS THE SAME WAY. I TOOK THE PRINTOFF OF THE ITEM OFF THE INTERNET AND TOOK IT INTO THE STORE AND SHOWED IT TO THE SALESMAN, HE CALLED ONE SOURCE AND HAD ME TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT IT. SHE APOLOGIZED, AND REASSURED ME THAT IT WILL BE CORRECTED AND PROMISED ME A $75 GIFT CARD. TWO DAYS LATER I WAS CALLED AND ASKED FOR $600 MORE DOLLARS BECAUSE THE ITEM WAS NOT THE SAME AS I ORDERED AND THE ONE I ORDERED THAT COST $2532, DID NOT HAVE THE DELI DRAWER THAT IS ADVERTISE. THE SPECS ARE STILL ON THE ITEM ON THE INTERNET AND NO ONE TRIED TO CORRECT THIS PROBLEM. I TOLD THEM THAT I DID NOT BELIEVE THAT I SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ERRORS AND THAT THEY SHOULD HONOR THEIR COMMITMENT. I WAS IGNORED AND TOLD NOTHING COULD BE DONE FOR ME, THEY CANCELLED MY ORDER. SEARS USE TO BE THE PLACE YOU TRUSTED FOR ALL OF YOUR PURCHASES, NO QUESTION ABOUT IT. SEARS SHOULD CHANGE THEIR NAME BECAUSE THEY TRULY CHANGED THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES. I HATE I HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED EVERYTHING ELSE I NEEDED BEFORE THIS HAPPENED. I PURCHASED TWO 50" LCD HTV TV'S, DISHWASHER, WASHER, DRYER, RANGE, REFRIGERATOR AND MICROWAVE. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED.

Wm