French Bulldog / No papers!

1 Howell, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 734-255-3796

I purchased a french bulldog from love my frenchies on the first of Aug.-07 with full payment for pedigree and full registration, it is now almost Jan. of 08 and still no papers with no response from Jenny on any of my E-Mails or many unanswered phone calls. I have notified the Attorney Generals Office in Michigan and she will be investigated. This is a warning to anyone looking to purchase either an english or french bulldog this woman is not the one you want to TRUST!!! Believe me I know, never ever again, I hope she is stopped and all of us who she has deceived receive our apers or at the least our money back. Please people beware!!!

Comments

1st of Dec, 2007
    French Bulldog - Did not receive papers
    Love My Frenchies
    Howell
    Michigan

I bought a fawn pied male puppy from Jenny Smith/real name Virginia Everts in good faith that I would receive my puppy's papers in a normal amount of time he is now six months and still no papers and she does not answer any of my E-Mails or respond to my phone calls which I find extremely rude and unprofessional, I paid full price for him with the agreement that I would receive his papers so I could register him with AKC, for I plan to buy a female for him and have a litter of puppies, I paid for his papers and I WANT THEM!!!!!!!!!!.

• Va
      12th of Aug, 2008

She got us too. I love my Lucus sooo much but "Jenni" knew we bought him to breed - so right now I have my female frenchie having puppies and I have NO papers to sell them. We've tried for a YEAR to contact her. We finally went to the AKC where we were informed her AKC privilges have been revoked until 2016. That's great for others but not those of us she took.