FreeTripleScore.com / Unauthorized billing

Freecreditreport.com is a SCAM. This site cons you into signing up and then starts charging your credit card. Canceling takes hours and hours of on hold calls with promises of cancellation and you still get months of charges. I had to cancel my credit card to stop it!

Si

Comments

• Co
      25th of Feb, 2009

Well which one are you talking about?
    freecreditreport.com or freetriplescore.com?

Either way, BOTH services CLEARLY state that you're signing up for their monthly service.

Besides, if you took a second to THINK... why would they need your credit card info of it were FREE?

Now turn the computer off, walk away, and never touch it again (except for dusting).

13th of Aug, 2009

I was recently mislead while using the freetriplescore.com as well.
    By the way whoever wrote the last post is extremely rude. I suppose that should be an indication of what type of people are attracted to this dodgy service?
    I filled out the form on freetriplescore.com thinking I was giving a dollar to process my "free" credit report. I have not received a credit report. Its been two weeks...
    My bank sent me an alert that there was an online or phone transaction made for 29.95.
    I looked into to it and found that this was from Privacy Matters. Privacy Matters is an affiliate of freetriplescore.com. I called privacy matter and the less than professional service agent imidiately reversed the charge. I dont know about anyone else but this sounds like a scam to me.

• Ms
      24th of Aug, 2009

MAJOR RIP OFF SCAM JOB DONT DO IT.