FreeStyleShop / Shoes

1 Ontario, Canada

Ordered shoes April 26th, just shipped today May 19th, after about 9 e-mails back & forth with the infamous Marie Hurst. Took the alotted 1-2 weeks for them to even start contact.. They said the size 9's I had ordered, had just shipped. Stoked. 5 business days later they e-mail and say there's no size 9's in stock.. is 9.5 okay? well ###, why didn't you just ship those and if I didnt like them I'd return them. Instead Marie said it would take ANOTHER 24-72 hrs to ship the size 9.5's. Now wouldn't it be legitimate to say they would ship next day? Not with FreestyleShop apparantly.. It instead of 24-72 hrs it took 96 hours to contact me saying they had shipped finally. WELL TODAY 4 more business days after them saying they had shipped, I FINALLY got an e-mail from USPS. Hopefully the shoes I ordered a month ago will be here soon and not take another month. NEVER, I repeat NEVER order from freestyle shop. They inconsiderate and don't give a ### about the product their selling you. They care about the card number you enter. Oh yeah and like a couple other complaints, they tried to take money off my card twice. not just once.. and they were two different amounts.. I confronted the said Marie Hurst and she denied any such thing. ###in ridiculous. Stick with paypal certified shops on the internet, theyre the only legit people yu can trust on this ###. They'll even redeem you for taking too long or if your package goes AWOL. Anyways, thought I'd try and save someone some trouble. Hope it helps someone.