freesitesignup.com / Scam

this company is a scam!

they have various web sites like freesitesignup.com and others

they ask you to pay the first payment with "refund garantedd" indicated on the freesitesignup.com, but if you request the refund, they will NERVER REFUND YOU 1 CENT!

this company is owned by a bunch of freaks, stupids like chickens! they prefer to receive online complaints, because they are unubble to understand that online complaints will cost them much more !

the refund garanteed is nort real!! i suggest you to avoid this company and web site!

N  23rd of Jul, 2009 by
yes or no. It takes effort and time to make money, there is no easy way to do it. It can work if you work and advertise your sites and people sign up. You get $40 per sale or $50 per sale if you choose to get the money making package.

Visit this http://www.trustedsitereviews.com/people-reviews
A  10th of Sep, 2009 by
I actually tried this program. I spent hours each night and on weekends. I posted the main web page, then the subcategory pages, evendown to the individual product links on the pages, to 100s of search engines. I tried to contact them for support and that was a lame effort also, because I never got anyone. I always was directed to submit a ticket, wait days for a response for them to ask what I had done so far, and explain each time what I had alredy done, to get a lame response again after days of waiting.
Don't attempt to tell me about working at it. I put in hours each night and weekends, after working 10 hours per day, 5 and 6 days per week. I tried every variation of key words and tools I could find and got nowhere. I tried to contact them and never got any help or support.
This was by far the most frustrating situation I have ever been in my life.
D  29th of Sep, 2009 by
internet marketing is frustrating and time consuming anywhere you go, I contacted this site as I had some issues at first but they were resolved.
you can't say that this site is a scam on the accusation that you aren't benefiting from it as it is incredibly hard to tap on a niche first time as I have found from months of 80 hour weeks trying to tap into this market.
passman1 if you are having trouble with keywords I recommend checking out www.johnchow.com, the information he offers is free and he helped me loads
D  29th of Sep, 2009 by
Also if you actually read the terms and conditions the company isn't refunded for the domain that they purchase from you which you keep for a year.

It's not a scam at all they are just refunding the profit which is nothing if you cancel your account before paying the hosting charge
D  3rd of Dec, 2009 by
It REALLY works for me!

My first few months with freesitesignup were a bit difficult, I was a newbie and I had no idea what was the program about. I thought I wasn't able to do it, as time when by, I started following up with my welcome email and watching the videos and I started getting a hint of it. I been in FSS for 6 Months already. In my first 2 Months I made about $240, which was something shocking for me, because I never thought I was going to reach that goal. The best part was that I got paid on time, I maybe thought I wasn't because of the bad rumors. I was surprised! My last check was $500 and I mean for 6 months I think is good! Is all about dedication, time and being a very patience person, that is the main key of being a successful marketer. I learned so many things from Freesitesignup that now I actually thank them for having me as an affiliate and for always giving me great support and helping me, when I feel the need. I thought I was going to be a bad marketer.

I know some affiliates complain and are not satisfied, but I always say this to myself everyone is able to reach their goals. Nothing in life is impossible, as I like to say, impossible is nothing!

You just need to have a great quality of time and concentration upon the goals you want to reach.

Good Luck Everyone and keep up the positive thinking! =D
N  25th of Mar, 2010 by
Hi, I have joined this program and as far as I can see IT IS A SCAM!!! I have paid my joining fee, received a website which worked for two days than it disappeared completely. I have sent them an e-mail to cancel a recurring charge of USD$97.00 12 days after joining, well within the 30 days requirement, but they still deducted the USD$97.00 from my account, eventhough they have sent me an acknowledgement e-mail of my cancellation request. I have tried to claim my money back from PayPal but they said "Free Site Signup" said it is a legit, authorised payment, which it wasn't. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE, IT IS A SCAM!!! They won't reply to any e-mail either, but once they have your bank details they will take your money!!!
N  18th of Jun, 2010 by
To avoid all the SCAMS. You better have to look at http://bit.ly/9jOPkt .The social network connecting marketers all over the world!
N  26th of Aug, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I signed up this program in June 2010 and I did not believe it was good but after following their instructions and watching step by step

video tutorials and utilized provided marketing material, after 13 days I earned my first commission! Yes I was so excited and that

encouraged me to continue with this affiliate program, finally after 2 months I had made 11 commissions out of it 3 commissions ($120)

and plus the sign up bonus ($100) payment I got through PayPal on 25th August 2010.

i wrote a brief review with proofs about freesitesignup here http://exploremyblog.com//html/blog_contents.php?blogid=461

Still there are 8 more pending commissions ($400) and I believe I will get this amount next month, as there is a cycle of commission

approval every month. During this period I contacted them several times and they replied me very next day. I invested ($8.9 + $97) and I

earned ($220 + $400), so totally worth it, and I'm sure that when I can have the time for it, I'll do it and will earn a lot more than

what I already did!

Well… I just wanted to tell you my experience, because if there are some people who didn't make it, I am a part of the ones who didn't

give up and could get money with this program! I hope it can work for you too! You just need to have a great quality of time and

concentration upon the goals you want to reach.

I am sure the people who consider this website as a scam they are totally wrong, because every business in the world needs efforts and

your concentration, the people who failed to promote their affiliate links and failed to do efforts or divide their concentrations or

they believe on wrong reviews they always blame on such kind of programs.
N  18th of Nov, 2011 by
I look it like this. We all have Dreams and Goals!!! Is this right or wrong only YOU KNOW. The Fact is 2% will keep Dreamin and 98% will Quit .It is YOUR choice!!! If you are persistent and passionate with your Dreams they will come true.If you Believe and perceive in Success guess what? YOU become a Success. It really is as simple as that!!! I just bought FSS and found there information is a Godsend. They have spent thousands of dollars researching and developing there website just for You. If you think that you can do this all on your own it would literally cost you tens and thousands of $$$$$$$$$. The" Know How" of info is worth every penny spent point blank.I will see You at the Top that is if You don't Quit. F$$ is for real!!! Have a great Day from a bullseyeaffiliate.