FreeShipping.сom — I was promised free shipping but got charged
This site is nothing but a huge scam, do not believe Freeshipping, they are cheaters and not to be trusted. They'll make you believe you'll get free shipping but later they'll apply charges.
Look at all the reviews online, there are tons of them, people are complaining about Freeshipping and nobody does anything. This shady business a threat to all of us! Please don't use Freeshipping, they have hidden fees and there is no way to get a refund!
FreeShipping.com Customer Care's Response · May 09, 2017
We're sorry to hear you feel this way about our service. The name of our site references just one of the online savings benefits members have access to once they sign up for our service. We are an online subscription-based shopping site that offers members 10% cash back, free shipping, unlimited free returns, price protection, exclusive coupons and price comparison at over 1, 000 online retailers.
"Start your NO COST 7-day review with our compliments. If you decide not to continue your FreeShipping.com membership, simply log on to cancel during your review. Otherwise, we'll automatically extend FreeShipping.com benefits for just $12.97 a month, billed to the credit card you authorize. Your credit card will not be charged during your review period."
The FreeShipping.com Team
More FreeShipping.сom Complaints & Reviews
- FreeShipping.сom - charged 12.97$ without any reason 
- FreeShipping.сom - no autorization of charge 
- CMG*FreeShipping. C 866-326-0584 CT - unauthorized charges 
- FreeShipping.com - scam for unauthorized charges 
- ICFreeShipping.com - 12.97 per month charge not requested 
- CMGFreeShipping.com - membership fees 
- FreeShipping.сom - charged for no reason 
- FreeShipping.сom - monthly charges
- FreeShipping.сom - charged $12.97 without reason
- IC Free Shipping - charges monly and did not get any service.