FreeShipping.сom / charged 12.97$ without any reason

United States Review updated:
4.4
I ordered a halloween costume online on 10/30/2015 from Kmart which was a store pickup and now all of a sudden $12.97 was withheld from my credit card from the above named website. I paid complete amount using my credit card when I purchased the items online. This is the only way they could have got my credit card number. I am not sure why the amount has been deducted by "IC *FREESHIPPING.com [protected] CT". The only information I have is the name of the website that took the money from my account on 11/06/15. Please refund me my amount without any delay. My email id is gulzarmanuja@gmail.com Thanks.
Gu
Nov 18, 2015

Comments

Ar
  19th of Nov, 2015
Hi Gulzar, I have located your account and cancelled that for you. I also issued you a refund for the $12.97 charge. That charge is the membership fee for our program. Please allow 2-5 business days for that to post back to your account.

Thanks!!
Je
  6th of Aug, 2017
@arand i have been charged $38.91 for 3 months for this, i dont remember joining this and i dont want this service my email is spookienook@comcast.net
Ka
  18th of Dec, 2015
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I got the same thing. Called them, they actually answered. They only took my last name and zip code. Found me in the system and said they would credit the account. It should appear in the next 2-4 business days. If it does, then problem solved. If it doesn't, then the next step will be the attorney general.
Le
  19th of Jan, 2016
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have also been charged $12.97 by this outfit. I have no recollection of subscribing to anything through them. I have ordered things on line, but paid all shipping charges. I think this may be attached to a purchase for two (2) car canes shortly before Christmas. Please remove this charge from my credit card. My name is Leslie Wheeler, and I reside in reside in West Valley City, Utah 84120. Since I am hard of hearing, the phone does not work for me. However, I can be contacted at: lesliewheeler47@gmail.com. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Du
  2nd of Mar, 2016
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I also face the problem, since I bought some things online about 11/12/15, it began to charge 12.97 dollar from my account .I have never use it .Please remove this charge from my bank account and refund the money charged .My name is Yuping Duan, and live in Cincinnati, Ohio .I can be contacted at 632689441@qq.com. Thank you for your attention to this comment .
Ge
  24th of Mar, 2016
I don't order anything online, not sure why this charge was deducted from my account. Please refund the $12.97. My name is Georgia Shultz and live in Normal, Illinois. I can be reached at turtlegone52@yahoo.com.
Yh
  3rd of May, 2016
I also face the same problem, it began to charge 12.97 dollars from my count for several month ago. I have never used it. Please remove this charge from my credit card and refund the money charged. My name is Huihui Yin, and live in Brookings, SD. I can be contacted at snowy261@gmail.com. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Cr
  18th of May, 2016
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My experience was worse. i was charged for 9 months! I just found out now!!! I called, and they only canceled the further charge. They don't give my money back!! Can anything we can do for this situation, they are just finding the slits to play the contract for stealing money!
Te
  25th of May, 2016
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
In December 2015, I ordered two bottle of men's cologne from fragrancenet.com. Free shipping was offered for the cologne, so I chose
that option. Since I am 74 years old and disabled, I choose to order gifts online. I did not notice the recurring charge of $12.97 each month,
since last December. That is a charge of $90.79! I spoke with a lady in their office, and she cancelled my FREE shipping "membership." My advice: Do not order anything from fragrancemet.com. Always check the fine print. Companies like Freeshipping.com are scam artists, preying on the misfortunes of others -- in my case limited retirement funds and physical disabilities.
Ba
  31st of May, 2016
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I can't understand why I have this charge of 12.97 (what is this company?) IC Freeshipping.com. This date of charge dated 04/28/16 I sure hope this doesn't continue. Can you help me ? Barbara Hale Rochester NH bhale1221@gmail.com thank you
Li
  5th of Aug, 2016
I don't wanna be part of this subscription. Please refund the amount of $12.97 to my Credit Card as soon as possible, My email is lizsoto522@gmail.com If you need more info please contact me at this email. Thanks!
Sa
  15th of Aug, 2016
I can't understand why I have this charge of 12.97 (what is this company?) Freeshipping.com. This date of charge dated 08/14/16 I sure hope this doesn't continue. Can you help me ? My Mane is ( SANG KHE LIA ) I live in ( HERSHEY ) PA,
sangkhe@gmail.com thank you
Xu
  16th of Nov, 2016
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I was also charged of $12.97 from IC *FREESHIPPING.COM 800-515-9185 CT on my credit card. That was really strange cause I have never subscribed any membership online. Please remove this charge from my credit card and refund me the money charged as soon as possible. My name is Xuejing Xu, and my email is xu.1861@osu.edu. If you need any more info feel free to contact me. Thank you so much!
Ma
  2nd of Dec, 2016
Please remove me from this as I never signed up for anything..
Ma
  2nd of Dec, 2016
@Mary Bohmer7 Email is marybohmer7@gmail.com and I was charged the 12.97 as well please refund this amount.
Am
  9th of Dec, 2016
I just checked my account and I have a $12.97 charge on 12/28/16. Why was I charged this and how do I get it reimbursed for it? how do I get whatever it is cancelled. I can be reached at rachal1015@yahoo.com my name is Amber Rachal.
Ra
  10th of Jan, 2017
I also was charged $12.97 on my account. I do not know why I was charged this and would like a reimbursement. I can be reached at rignasiak3@gmail.com. Thank you
Fo
  4th of Feb, 2017
I will check carefully my statement from now on. IC *FREESHIPPING.COM 800-515-9185 CT
I've been paying a monthly charge via my Capital One credit card without my consent and my knowing for 22 months since April 28th 2015. This is totally unacceptable. Please remove this monthly charge from my credit card account and refund the money charged (366.98$). I would appreciate that you remove my name and account from this subscription. Thanks. amyot.f@gmail.com
17-01-2017 IC *FREESHIPPING.COM 800-515-9185 CT 17, 49 $; 18-12-2016 17, 78 $; 19-10-2016 17, 37 $;19-09-2016 17, 54 $;
20-08-2016 17, 14 $; 21-07-2016 17, 37 $; 21-06-2016 17, 06 $; 22-05-2016 17, 50 $; 2-04-2016 16, 96 $; 23-03-2016 17, 57 $
22-02-2016 18, 41 $; 23-01-2016 18, 96 $; 24-12-2015 18.44$; 24-11-2015 17.78$; 25-10-2015 17.55$; 25-09-2015 17.75$
26-08-2015 17.71$; 27-07-2015 17.34$; 27-06-2015 16.48$; 28-05-2015 16.67$; 28-04-2015 16.11$IC *FREE HIPPING.COM 800-515-9185 CT
Dy
  23rd of Feb, 2017
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I am being charged $12.97 to my Master Card ending in 4215 for something and do not know what the charge is for. Thus in Jan and Feb. I am requesting this be canceled and refunded.
Dylane A Stephens
Dy
  23rd of Feb, 2017
I am being charged $12.97 to my Master Card ending in 4215 for something and do not know what the charge is for this in Jan and Feb. I am requesting this be canceled and refunded.
Sh
  9th of Mar, 2017
I am being charged $12.97 and I have no clue why. I have not purchased anything online from you are any one associated with you. I would like this removed from my account please. Contact me at swhitt4@yahoo.com please. Thank you.
Me
  9th of May, 2017
Hello my name is Melissa, i just received my bank statements and have noticed that you guys have been taking money out of my account a number of times. On April 15, 2017 $12.97 was taken, again on April 15, 2017 i had $3.00 taken and once again on May 9, 2017 a total of $12.97 was deducted from my account. I do not order anything online, and am not sure where you guys got my card information. I would greatly appreciate if you refunded the $28.94 that was taken from me. Please email me as soon as possible. Email is mel.pinard0916@gmail.com
He
  13th of Jan, 2018
@Melissa Contreras My name is Hector and I have also been charged the same as the people above. I was charged $12.97 on January 13, 2018 at 5:21am and I have never paid for anything on this website let alone used it. I would appreciate it if I was refunded the money and had all of my information removed from this web address. I can be reached at hectormunoz.521@gmail.com

FreeShipping.com Logo FreeShipping.com