FreeShipping.сom / freeshipping.com
I just wanted to clear some things up when it comes to this company... It is not a scam! The only way this company gets your information is when you see it's offer at one of their partner website saying you qualify for freeshipping. This is what they say and this is what they will do. Once you sign up, which means entering alllllll of your information in, including address, credit card number, security questions AND a password. Plus you agree to the terms and conditions. You read them right? Because that is what you agreed to. It's not the companies fault you didn't when you said you did. Once you sign in and claim your rebate, you MAIL in the confirmation email you received from the website you ordered at just so they have a proof of purchase. It gives you all of this information when your claim it. It takes 4 - 6 weeks to get the check in the mail. If you see yourself signed up for this, it is your fault and you need to take full responsibility for it. Don't complain saying "this was an unauthorized charged" because it wasn't. Maybe you should watch where you put your credit card number and other information in. And oh ya, there was a reason you went to school so put your reading skills to good use!
More FreeShipping.сom Complaints & Reviews
- FreeShipping.сom - charged 12.97$ without any reason 
- FreeShipping.сom - no autorization of charge 
- CMG*FreeShipping. C 866-326-0584 CT - unauthorized charges 
- FreeShipping.com - scam for unauthorized charges 
- ICFreeShipping.com - 12.97 per month charge not requested 
- CMGFreeShipping.com - membership fees 
- FreeShipping.сom - charged for no reason 
- FreeShipping.сom - monthly charges
- FreeShipping.сom - charged $12.97 without reason
- IC Free Shipping - charges monly and did not get any service.