FreeShipping.com / promised cash back rebate
FS cancelled my membership once I inquired about a rejection of my claim, AND when I had accumulated $552 in rebates due to cash back. FS was supposed to send me a check for such amount before 12/15 - to avoid paying what they owed me, they cancelled my membership.
After the I submitted the documentation, and they responded with the below, I got my membership cancelled.
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 11:24 AM
To: Branco, Jaqueline
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [protected]-4825505
Your recent rebate submission has been received! We will review your back-up documentation and your rebate will be processed and will be paid out on the next qualifying month.
Since this email has been automatically generated, please do not reply. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at [protected]@FreeShipping.com.
Thanks again for your submission!
The FreeShipping.com Team
More FreeShipping.com Complaints & Reviews
- FreeShipping.сom - charged 12.97$ without any reason 
- FreeShipping.сom - no autorization of charge 
- CMG*FreeShipping. C 866-326-0584 CT - unauthorized charges 
- FreeShipping.com - scam for unauthorized charges 
- ICFreeShipping.com - 12.97 per month charge not requested 
- FreeShipping.com - unauthorized billing and utilities
- FreeShipping.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- FreeShipping.com - unauthorized withdrawals from my checking account. 
- FreeShipping.com - fraudulent freeshipping.com transactions on my regions credit card account ending 2147 
- FreeShipping.com - $12.95 unauthorized taken from my husbands bank account