FreeShipping.Com

Posted: Feb 2, 2018 by

freeshipping.com

Springfield, Virginia
First of all I'm a 77 yr.old widow living on a very fixed income. I just checked my checking account going down through every transaction. All at once I noticed a recurring charge to FreeShipping.com. Kept looking back at my account and sure enough it's been coming off since July, 2017. Don't know anything about it and certainly don't remember signing up for anything like that. Do most of my shopping on Amazon Prime under my daughters account. Do not pay shipping so why would I sign on for something to get free shipping at $12.97 per month. I don't even order something every month. Not sure how this got started but feel I should get a refund for that amount that was taken out of my account. I could use that money rather than having it taken out of my account every month that I don't even use. I think somehow it got 'slipped' in without my knowledge. I did call the number a few minutes ago to see what it was about and they said they'd cancel it but I'd like to get my money back. Please send refund. I need it. I think it's just another scam, taking advantage of people and it needs to stop. And I read many other peoples complaints.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree