Freeshipping.com / free shipping.com - refund me the money since march 2018

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

Now all of a sudden $12.97 every month was withheld from my debit card from the above named website. I paid complete amount using my debit card when I purchased cosmetics online. This is the only way they could have got my debit card number. I am not sure why the amount been deducted by "IC *FREESHIPPING.com [protected] CT" since March. I didn't subscribe anything, and the transactions are not authorized. The only information I have is the name of the website that took the money from my account on 17/05/2018, 4/19/2018 and 3/20/2018. Please refund me my amount without any delay. My email address is [protected]@foxmail. com.

Xi
May 20, 2018

Comments

• Ar
      21st of May, 2018

Hi,

I would be more than happy to help you receive the refund for those charges. Unfortunately, I was unable to locate an account using the information provided. Can you please reach out to me directly at [protected]@FreeShipping.com and reference Customer Loyalty #C520.

Thanks!

Mike
    FreeShipping.com
    Customer Service Manager

• Ad
      22nd of Jun, 2018

Hello, This exact same thing happened to me and I am not sure why.
    06/18/2018 Amount -$12.97
    Description
    IC *FREESHIPPING.C800-515-9185 CT

I'm very sorry but will you please refund me and take me off the subscription if that is what it was?
    I've two emails and I'm not sure which one it is on, Thank you.

[protected]@gmail.com

[protected]@gmail.com

• Pe
      28th of Sep, 2018

unfortunately, that happened to me the same. As a student, I have to pay $12.97 to you from April. Could you refund to me?Thanks.