Freeshipping.com / fraudulent freeshipping.com transactions on my regions credit card account ending 2147
I have just noticed 2 deductions from my credit card of which I have no knowledge nor have they been authorized by me. My name is Judith Lunn and the transactions concerned are for $1.97 and $12.97 on Nov 25 and Dec 2 respectively on my Regions Credir Card ending 2147.
Please arrange to refund these amounts back to my account at your earliest convenience. Meantime I will be reporting this to my Bank and will in due course be notifying the AG Florida office of my concerns over having to take up such issues with a company I have never heard of nor would any wish to have dealings with.
I look forward to r ceiling a prompt reply.
Thank you in anticipation.
More Freeshipping.com Complaints & Reviews
- FreeShipping.сom - charged 12.97$ without any reason 
- FreeShipping.сom - no autorization of charge 
- CMG*FreeShipping. C 866-326-0584 CT - unauthorized charges 
- Freeshipping.com - scam for unauthorized charges 
- ICFreeShipping.com - 12.97 per month charge not requested 
- Freeshipping.com - unauthorized withdrawals from my checking account. 
- Freeshipping.com - promised cash back rebate
- Freeshipping.com - $12.95 unauthorized taken from my husbands bank account 
- Freeshipping.com - membership 
- Freeshipping.com - freeshipping.com membership