Freesee TV / tvfox antenna

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

On 20 July 2017 I saw advertised on Facebook.com A TVfox Antenna from Freesee TV. I ordered one from this Company for £35.74 but have still not recieved it and it is now 06 November 2017. I Emailed for a refund but they have to date not replied to my email. My order number for the item is TFENSS00000110452. I believe that this Company is a scam and my Money has been stolen.

Da
Nov 6, 2017

Comments

• St
      1st of Feb, 2018

This is a scam. I received mine two weeks ago and could not get it to work. I have had 2 TV engineers out to see if they can get it to work with no success. I then tried a couple of computer engineers to see if they will be successful, but to no avail.. I tried to get my money back from pay pal but they say I have to deal direct with the vendor. BUT!! where are they? America? no, Singapore? no. UK? no. The Netherlands? yes. I eventually got a reply from them through PayPal saying they will refund my money if I return it to The Netherlands, but I can have a 30% discount if I decide to keep it. I have decided to keep it as it will cost a fortune to send it to The Netherlands. What a RIP OFF.

• Va
      15th of Nov, 2018

I am totally disgusted with this company took my money and still no contact from them taking this all the way

24th of Jan, 2019

Good luck if you buy 1 of these antena's rubbish, no customer support just don.t answer have a look a Trustpilot review site and have read about them MAKES INTERESTING READING