Freescor.es / Unauthorized charges

1 Mason City, IA, United States Review updated:

I went to this website for a credit report. The agreement was that this was a 7 day trial. I canceled way before this trial was up. When I talked to the customer service they had said my account was successfully canceled. Well today I noticed I had a charge of 29.95 this month, to top it off I had the same charge last month!!! I will be calling them tomorrow, but my hopes of getting my money back aren't up. As I have seen multiple people here have called and been told lies!!!

Qu
Aug 9, 2015

More Freescor.es Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fa
      14th of Apr, 2016

I cancelled my account with them in August of 2015. In May of 2016 I randomly got charged by them. The charge posted May 19, 2016 and it is currently April 15, 2016. I've been told 3 separate times that the money would be returned to my account and it has yet to be returned. Once business opens today I'll be calling yet again to yell at them about a return. There needs to be a class action lawsuit against this company, I want my freaking money back that they stole from me!

• Jb
      20th of Sep, 2016

They did the same thing to me. I also post a bad review on this company. They are stealing money from us. I should have listen to my bank when they questioned the first charges for one dollar. They want to force you into using their services.