Freelotto / Skyauction / scam skyauction savings certificate!

1 Angola Review updated:

Providing you another lottery scam Email I received today:

Congratulations on your recent FreeLotto WIN! We're happy to enclose your $50 SkyAuction Savings Certificate. Be sure to check out the exciting destinations and amazing deals (as low as $299.00) that are available thru our partner - SkyAuction - the leading online discount travel provider. Remember to deduct your $50 Savings when booking your vacation by inserting the code provided on the certificate.

Adolfo Pucuta
$50.00
May 08, 2007
Click Here Now!

Again, congratulations and enjoy your savings.

Comments

• Vu
      9th of Sep, 2007

I won $50 Skyauction savings certificate of freelotto.com but I really don't know how to deduct this cash? Because I am the one who live in Cambodia. Does this may transfer to the most popular bank of Cambodia is ACLEDA bank plc. Branch in Svay Rieng Province? If so please attend to Mr. Vuthy Source.

Address: mephleong village, Svay Rieng Commune, Svay Rieng District, Svay Rieng Province
    Tel: +85512935501
    Email: vuthy_source@yahoo.com

Cheers,
    Vuthy.

• Mh
      14th of Sep, 2007

hello
    I write you because I have a problem:
    I registred on freelotto.com and they said me that i had won a prize of 299$.
    i would like to know how can i recive this prize

• Mu
      21st of Oct, 2007

This Freeloto prize is a big lie!

• Pr
      23rd of Oct, 2007

I won $50 Skyauction savings certificate of freelotto.com
    but I really don't know to deduct that cash? Because I am the one who live in Philippines.

• La
      2nd of Dec, 2007

I won $50 Skyauction savings certificate of freelotto.com
    but I really don't know how to deduct this cash? because I am the one who live in iran.

• Ri
      14th of Dec, 2007

I actually do not understand this sky auction travel certificate, it states tha this certificate is presented to richard konzo in the amount of $ 50, and it adds by saying this travel must be booked by 12 march 2008. Where is the truth?

• Ri
      14th of Dec, 2007

Again, is that award from sky auction travel certificate means that on 12 march i will travel free? So to which countries?

• Si
      17th of Dec, 2007

how could a winner like me sphe in Swaziland deduct this $50 prize,in a banned country, and is this "free lotto" for real or what coz i wan to unsubscribe, fuseki????

• Fu
      10th of Jan, 2008

This freelotto thing is just a scam and nobody wins this thing not even my boy sphesihle who after trying never won and these people demand snt numbers they never issued or maybe its not for Swaziland?

• Ta
      12th of Jan, 2008

I write you because I have a problem:
    I registered on freelotto.com and they said me that I had won a prize of 50$.

I am the one who live in Iran.
    I would like to know how can I receive this prize.
    Thank you for your answer!

• Va
      4th of Feb, 2008

I am the one who live in Georgia. I would like to know how can I receive this prize. Thank you for your answer.

• Em
      28th of Mar, 2008

I write you because i have seen a massage informing about a $50 and $299 dollars. But i don't know where to collect it. Can you tell me exactly a place i can get it as i stay in tanzania.

16th of May, 2008

I recieved a certificate(same at the one posted above) from freelotto.com but I dont know how to use it.Is that certificate valid?

• Go
      7th of Jul, 2008

I have received an e mail telling me that i won sky Auction travelling Certificate and some money amountin to 2400US Dollars.That was after responding to their advertsement through a bunner.Three months have passed now, i havent received the money even after several complaints.

• Go
      7th of Jul, 2008

PLEASE TELL ME IF FREE LOTTO IR REAL BEFORE I SEND THEM MY CREDIT CARD.I HAVE WON SOME 2400US DOLLARS AND A SKY AUCTION TRAVELLING CERTIFICATE.I NEVER PLAYED THEIR GAME, I JUST RESPONDED TO A THEIR ASVERTISEMENT ON THEIR WEBSITE.tHEY NOW SAY I MUST PLAY TO WIN THIS MONEY.

29th of Aug, 2008

slt

• Na
      17th of Oct, 2008

i happen to me like every one here why you play with feelng people i dont enghlish well but you shoud find answers for these qustions best for you

3rd of Jul, 2009

SORRY, I GOT A BROCHUE FROM YOU skyauction.com A TRAVEL CERTIFICATE, INSIDE THER IS A WHITE PAPER THAT SAYS
    CONGRATULATION you are one smart traveler you just purchased a $1500 vacation for $ 299.

What do I have to do with this TRAVEL CERTIFICATE,

Thanks.

Jorge Borbolla
    jorgeborbolla@gmail.com

3rd of Jul, 2009

SORRY I RECEIVED BY MAIL A BROCHURE "Travel Certificate"
    INSIDE OF IT THER IS A WHITE SHEET OF PAPER THAT SAYS:

CONGRATULATIONS.
    You are one smart traveler you just purchased a $1500 vacation for $ 299

What do I have to do with this CERTIFICATE.

Thanks.

Jorge Borbolla A
    jorgeborbolla@gmail.com

• Re
      10th of Sep, 2009

Sir,
    I received an sms in my mobile for winning an 700, 000GBP IN IRISH INT, L MOBILE DRAW and to claim the prize I have to contact Mr. Roonyn James via email (roonym_james2020@live.com). Kindly send me the amount you have promised.