Freelotto / scam lottery winnings!

1 P.O. BOX 4562, GSC,NY NY 10163, NM, United States Review updated:

Dear Kim Thompson,

You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on Tuesday March 20th, 2001, from IP Address 64.167.173.194. When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST.

http://www.freelotto.com/util/unsub_user.asp?FID=255822657917. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11,000,000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.

FreeLotto Member Services

**** ONE MILLION DOLLARS AND 00 **** [$1,000,00.00]

PAY TO: Kim Thompson
4411 Tortilla Cir
Oceanside, California 92057

Comments

• Wi
      6th of May, 2008

Are they genuine? Have been receiving mails from them also, but i canceled today. How can you tell a genuine online lottery?

• Ze
      19th of Aug, 2008

I HAVE ALSO BEEN RECEIVING THE MAILS FROM THEM INCLUDING SIGNED CHECKS THAT THEY HAVE SEND TO ME OVER THE EMAIL. HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS IS A SCAM BECAUSE I AM BUSY MAKING PLANS TO GET A CREDIT CARD TO SENT THEM THE CARD NUMBER . IS THIS THE RIGHT THING TO DO?

• Am
      23rd of Sep, 2009

HELLO DEARS
    I would to cancel the payment from my credit card,
    because I no longer play the game, please cancel the payment
    every month.