Freelotto / unclaimed price

1 p.o box 4562 grand central station, new york, new yorkNew York, NY, United States Review updated:

I'VE BEEM RECEIVING NOTICES FROM THIS FREE LOTTO AND THEY ARE SAYING THAT I WON I MILLION, THE NEXT DAY ANOTHER 10, 000 DOLLARS, 300 DOLLARS, AND LAST WAS TEN MILLION DOLLARS. TO CLAIM THESE PRICES I HAVE TO SEND A VISA CARD OR ANY CREDIT CARD NUMBER OR BANK ACCOUNT. THEY WOULD EVEN SAY THAT IT IS NOT A JOKE. I TRIED TO REACH THE OFFICIALS BY SENDNG EMAILS TO THEIR WEBSITE BUT I NEVER RECIEVED REPLY. IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THIS IS A SCAM. TO EVERY BODY DON'T BELIEVE THIS FREELOTTO, THEY WILL JUST ENTICE YOU WITH BIG AMOUNTS OF MONEY THEN LATER THEY WILL TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY IN THE BANK OF USE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO TAKE MONEY ANYWHERE ELSE. THE CHECKS ARE SIGNED BY THE NAME OF PATRICK J. CHAMBERS.

Comments

• Ab
      14th of Aug, 2008

yes, you are is to adress my confirm nip to one date and tank you

31st of Aug, 2008

i have been receiving to many e-mail from this free lottery thing and still i havnt received my money its a year already i already sent them my nw bank account no. but still no money was sent..!!i demand them to give my prize!!!

31st of Aug, 2008

is this true or is it just a scam!!

• Mi
      8th of Oct, 2008

bahala na ang diyos sa inyo...

23rd of Oct, 2009

FROM August 3 2009 Plow Check Formed by KEVIN J ARONIN CHAIRMAN AN CEO DE FREELOTTO to MY Yam August ANTONIO BATRES BARREDA, Notified Me, the Check Was Approved, the Agreement Validation Was Made to FREELOTTO, But They Don't Send the Check Neither They Deposit It to Bill with MY Yam in the Bank CITIBANK DE GUATEMALA LOTTO CONTINUES RECEIVING MY MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF THE BANK CITIBANK DE GUATEMALA. THAT IT PASSES WITH MR. KEVIN J. ARONIN, IT WILL FULFILL TO SEND THE CHECK OR TO DEPOSIT IT IN MY YAM OR WAIT AN ACTION OF IT LEAVES MY WITH CITIBANK DE GUATEMALA... PLEASE RESPOND ME IMMEDIATELY TO MY EMAIL antonio.batres@gmail.com

30th of Apr, 2010