Freelotto / Cancellation of services

New York, NY, United States Review updated:
3.5
Phone: unk.
Have tried to cancel my subscription to :pni*freelotto fast svc. . . And i cant get them to stop it from coming out of my account, i have wrote five (5) e - mails to cancel but that has not happend what can be done? And no telephone number to contact them!. . . Respectfully. . . Leo duarte. . .

Comments

Se
  4th of Dec, 2008
cancelar subcripcion
So
  7th of Jul, 2017
@sergio zavala lora Hi, please can u cancel my subscription
Te
  24th of Mar, 2009
Money taken from my Credit card monthly from PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC. Unsuccessfully able to cancel via Email.I want this Cancelled NOW!
Ig
  25th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
How do I cancel my subscription with PNI LOTTO FAST SVC. I have made series of attempts by email but nothing has happened.
Gu
  28th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I attempted to cancel my subscription with PNI FREELOTTO FAST SVC three months ago. but they kept taking my money from my bank account. Can I claim them for taking my money aafter i unsubscribed.
Tr
  27th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have the same problem... :( If anyboday has emerged to cancel it pleas contact me and tell me what to do!
I need help!

Regards,

please write to me: neiurex@hotmail.com
Va
  11th of Jan, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
SO HOW DOES SOMEONE GET THIS TO STOP. AND GET CANCELLED FROM THIS SCAMMING WEBSITE?
Ce
  28th of Mar, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I want my subscription to PNI FREELOTTO Fast Svc cancelled immediately- Cezar Solleza
Jo
  31st of May, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I cancelled my subscription months ago from PNI FREELOTTO Fast and still taking my money out of my credit card, is some body take care of this rip off
Je
  15th of Dec, 2011
Por favor preciso cancelar a assinatura do serviço porque não estou podendo mais descontar do cartão isso, estou precisando de dinheiro, mas assim só estou perdendo todo mes, e vou procuar meus direitos se não for cancelada hoje mesmo, obrigado e aguardo o cancelamento pelo me e- mail.
Jo
  29th of May, 2014
I have the same problem. I cancelled my subscription but still taking my money out of my bank. How can I get this to stop and get cancelled immediately.
Ph
  23rd of Apr, 2015
I also cancelled my subscription two months ago but they are still taking my money, now I really don't know what to do to stop It. I tried to stop the debit order bt because there are crooks u don't find it on debit order list.
Gl
  17th of Jun, 2015
HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR MONTHS TO CANCEL THIS, HOWEVER THEY IGNORE MY TEXTS AND RETURN E-MAILS. FOUND A PHONE NUMBER AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE PHONY. ANY IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Ai
  7th of Jul, 2015
I cancelled on my last email from PNI Fast Lotto two months ago. They have stopped emails but continues to charge my credit card. I want last 2 charged refunded and no further charges made. Account has been cancelled.
can't cancel charge
can't cancel account
cancel account lotto fast svc 212-867-1808
Al
  12th of Dec, 2015
This morning at 1am in the morning I had $15:99 deducted from my NetSpend card these people had no right to withdraw money from my account without my permission these scammers need to be stopped!
Re
  13th of Dec, 2015
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
I have tried numerous times to cancel my account and to stop the withdrawals from my checking account. I live on a limited income and I can't reach anyone to cancel my account. E-mails that I have sent have gone unanswered. Please help.
An
  23rd of Apr, 2016
As above, I too have tried I stop this fraudulent company . Like everyone else I cannot stop money being taken from my account
Mg
  26th of Apr, 2016
please cancel this account soon.i cant follow free lotto.

shanthikara@gmail.com