Freelotto / cancellation of services

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: unk.

Have tried to cancel my subscription to :pni*freelotto fast svc. . . And i cant get them to stop it from coming out of my account, i have wrote five (5) e - mails to cancel but that has not happend what can be done? And no telephone number to contact them!. . . Respectfully. . . Leo duarte. . .

Comments

• Se
      4th of Dec, 2008

cancelar subcripcion

• So
      7th of Jul, 2017

@sergio zavala lora Hi, please can u cancel my subscription

• Te
      24th of Mar, 2009

Money taken from my Credit card monthly from PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC. Unsuccessfully able to cancel via Email.I want this Cancelled NOW!

• Ig
      25th of Mar, 2009

How do I cancel my subscription with PNI LOTTO FAST SVC. I have made series of attempts by email but nothing has happened.

• Gu
      28th of May, 2009

I attempted to cancel my subscription with PNI FREELOTTO FAST SVC three months ago. but they kept taking my money from my bank account. Can I claim them for taking my money aafter i unsubscribed.

• Tr
      27th of Nov, 2009

I have the same problem... :( If anyboday has emerged to cancel it pleas contact me and tell me what to do!
    I need help!

Regards,

please write to me: neiurex@hotmail.com

• Va
      11th of Jan, 2010

SO HOW DOES SOMEONE GET THIS TO STOP. AND GET CANCELLED FROM THIS SCAMMING WEBSITE?

• Ce
      28th of Mar, 2011

I want my subscription to PNI FREELOTTO Fast Svc cancelled immediately- Cezar Solleza

31st of May, 2011

I cancelled my subscription months ago from PNI FREELOTTO Fast and still taking my money out of my credit card, is some body take care of this rip off

• Je
      15th of Dec, 2011

Por favor preciso cancelar a assinatura do serviço porque não estou podendo mais descontar do cartão isso, estou precisando de dinheiro, mas assim só estou perdendo todo mes, e vou procuar meus direitos se não for cancelada hoje mesmo, obrigado e aguardo o cancelamento pelo me e- mail.

29th of May, 2014

I have the same problem. I cancelled my subscription but still taking my money out of my bank. How can I get this to stop and get cancelled immediately.

• Ph
      23rd of Apr, 2015

I also cancelled my subscription two months ago but they are still taking my money, now I really don't know what to do to stop It. I tried to stop the debit order bt because there are crooks u don't find it on debit order list.

• Gl
      17th of Jun, 2015

HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR MONTHS TO CANCEL THIS, HOWEVER THEY IGNORE MY TEXTS AND RETURN E-MAILS. FOUND A PHONE NUMBER AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE PHONY. ANY IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO NEXT?

• Ai
      7th of Jul, 2015

I cancelled on my last email from PNI Fast Lotto two months ago. They have stopped emails but continues to charge my credit card. I want last 2 charged refunded and no further charges made. Account has been cancelled.

can't cancel charge

can't cancel account

cancel account lotto fast svc 212-867-1808

• Al
      12th of Dec, 2015

This morning at 1am in the morning I had $15:99 deducted from my NetSpend card these people had no right to withdraw money from my account without my permission these scammers need to be stopped!

• Re
      13th of Dec, 2015

I have tried numerous times to cancel my account and to stop the withdrawals from my checking account. I live on a limited income and I can't reach anyone to cancel my account. E-mails that I have sent have gone unanswered. Please help.

23rd of Apr, 2016

As above, I too have tried I stop this fraudulent company . Like everyone else I cannot stop money being taken from my account

• Mg
      26th of Apr, 2016

please cancel this account soon.i cant follow free lotto.

shanthikara@gmail.com