Freelotto / my f.a. s.t. subscription I subscribed to to claim my prize winning. for 99¢ for the first 30 days.
I received confirmation email to claim my prize winnings by signing up to F.A.S.T Freelotto. Which would handle all submitting responsibility and action necessary to claim winning. Yet I was charged and have no sign of any results as well, my date and Freeport webmaster prize claim ticket with winning numbers which manually could be submitted to freebet, which I did not choose to do because I paid to have the offer of F.A.S.T freelotto do the job it claims I'm paying and subscribing to.
More Freelotto Complaints & Reviews
- Free Lotto - For my winning prize 
- Freelotto - winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - no payment 
- Freelotto - has no phone num, ber to call and will not correct the lock out 
- Free Lotto - how to claim my prize they said im eligibility 
- Freelotto - free lotto winnings 
- Freelotto - freelotto plus discount voucher
- British National Freelotto, Inc - email scam