Freelotto Mobile Promo / sending scam message
Dear Compliants Board,
My name is Ms S. Le-Jimmne I received a message FROM +[protected] stating my mobile phone was nomimated I won 2, 000, 000 usd in the freelotto mobile promo. sent at 8.05 am on the 1st february 2011
It then reads, FOR CLAIM, SEND EMAIL: FREEPRIZE84@HOTMAIL.COM & TO CALL [protected].
My sister and I were excited so we called the above number and we hesitated but out of curiousity we sent an email with my number and name but NO account details or passwords were sent in the email. Just my mobile number and name. NOW we are no longer happy but worried. What can we do to find out who this is I regret now having sent my name and mobile number.
I hope the complaints board can advise me as to what steps to should be taken next as I am very unhappy as this seems to to be a scam which is very cruel and mean. Please email me at email@example.com and advise on appropriate procedure. Below is the email I sent for your viewing.
I recieved an message on my mobile phone stating my mobile phone number ( 0413815 xxx ) has been nominated for a prize in the free prize lotto promotion.
The message was sent at 8.05 am 1st February 2011 from firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving this message a call was made [protected] and was informed
to send an email to email@example.com. I hope this a sincere prize is as it has myself and family very happy. In order to validate this claim what must be done
to proceed with claim of this prize.
sincerely Ms S. Le-Jimmne
More Freelotto Mobile Promo Complaints & Reviews
- Freelotto - winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto - no payment 
- Freelotto Affiliated Office Uk - fake email lottery! 
- Freelotto / Elitexpress Courier Services - lotto scam 
- Freelotto - prize to claim
- Freelotto - paid and eligible status notification - unclaimed property
- Freelotto - f.a. s. t subscription I have cancelled it months ago and they still taking money out of my account...
- www.Freelotto.com - my winning amount has not paid 
- Freelotto - disappointed... cancel my subscription