Freelotto International Email Promotion Program / email free lottery scam

1 India Review updated:

following is the email that i received on 29th may 2007 from
"freelotto international" <cwh01@bellsouth.net>
subject: notification of winning !
freelotto affiliated office u.k,
82 victoria street
victoria london sw1 u.k
-------------------------------------------

notification of winning

we are pleased to inform you of the release, of the recent results of the freelotto international email promotion program held on the 24th of may,2007. you were entered as dependent clients with: reference serial number: f[protected] and batch number fr/[protected].

your email address attached to the ticket number: [protected] that draw the lucky winning number, which consequently won the daily jackpot in the first category,in four parts. you have been approved for a payment of $2,000,000.00 (two million united state dollars) in cash credited to file reference number: tfr/[protected]/jpt. all participants for the online version were selected randomly from world wide web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations and co-operate bodies that are listed online.

this email promotion takes place every month. please note that your lucky winning number falls within our european booklet representative office in europe as indicated in your play coupon. in view of this, your $2,000,000.00 (two million united state dollars) would be released to you by our payment office in uk. our fudiciary agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. for security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you. this is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program, please be warned.

congratulations!!!
freelotto winning draw results for 20th of may,2007
$50,000.00: [protected]
$200,000.00: [protected]
$10,000.00: [protected]
$100,000.00 : [protected]
daily jackpot $2,000,000.00: [protected]
super bulk $10,000,000.00 : [protected]
to file for your claim, please contact your fudiciary agent immediately
via the email below:

mr. james keegan
(freelotto fiduciary department )
email: freelottclaimsdept0003@yahoo.co.uk
tel: +[protected]
fax: +[protected]
lewis lamptey
co-ordinator
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
unknowingly i replied to this mail asking if this was for real. following was the reply.

free lotto email promo office

united kingdom

attn: winner,

i am mr. james keegan your claims officer, i wish to congratulate you, you are a lucky person to have won this lottery.

this is a promotional draw which officially launches the new system. with funds accrued exclusively from previous draws,payouts to all winners are guaranteed and will be transferred in record time.

this correspondence officially confirms that we are in receipt of instructions relating to the payment of your lottery winnings. please complete the form below with correct information and email back to us with a return email . looking forward to your swift response.

yours faithfully,
james keegan
tel:+[protected]
fax no: +[protected]

the following information should be supplied comprehensively by the beneficiary of the stated fund, for verification before transfer.

1.full names of beneficiary:
8.marital status:
9.nationality:

10.ticket number and serial number:
the options to receive your winnings are:

1. cash pick up: you can come down in person to collect your funds here in the uk (cash). you will be required to present a valid international passport as proof of identification amongst other documentation which will be required if you choose this option.

2. cashiers cheque: this is in consonance with our policy in this regard, be advised that if you opt for the cashiers cheque, you will be referred to our affiliate financial institution that you can make inquiries concerning modalities. that is to say if you opt for cashiers cheque you are to notify this office that we may forward your check per your request to the issuing bank.

declaration:
i... hereby declare that the above data are true. in case of any unforeseen circumstance,my next of kin has the right to claim my total winnings.(super standard agent) shall act as my agent in facilitating the transfer of the total fund to me.
date--------

this email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). this email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. if you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and/or destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

free lotto email promo office

united kingdom

attn: winner,

yours faithfully,
james keegan
tel:+[protected]
fax no: +[protected]

the following information should be supplied comprehensively by the beneficiary of the stated fund,for verification before transfer.

1.full names of beneficiary:
8.marital status:
9.nationality:

10.ticket number and serial number:
the options to receive your winnings are:

2. cashiers cheque: this is in consonance with our policy in this regard, be advised that if you opt for the cashiers cheque, you will be referred to our affiliate financial institution that you can make enquiries concerning modalities. that is to say if you opt for cashiers cheque you are to notify this office that we may forward your check per your request to the issuing bank.
option one(1):
option one(2):

declaration:
date--------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
unfortunately i got to know about this scam only after i replied this mail. i gave the asked information. i am reposting this complaint so that the scamer does not use my identity for any wrong reasons and if the scamer dose, i would be protected because i am reporting the spam complaint in writing. i also want others to be careful.

Comments

• Sh
      3rd of Jun, 2007

I have received an email from lots of companies like free lotto, South africa, free lotto, U.K., free lotto, U.S.A.etc...., company telling me that I have won when the truth is they are trying to get money from me.

I have lots of mail copy of them. If you want then I will provide you.

Please make confirm that it is really good company or anything.

Reply me on my email.

• Ad
      13th of Jun, 2007

I have received many mails from then various lottery companies, they are regularly string to convert my mind accordingly.

I things such mails should be banned, these kind off activities distract the person in all the sense.

• Si
      22nd of Jun, 2007

I have given a set for repair ing in nokia service center in patel nagar new delhi. These people are making all types of excuses and telling me the set is in head office.

• In
      28th of Jun, 2007

I have received many mails from the various lottery companies, they are regularly string to change my mind and reply them one of company, then I find that they are scam.

2nd of Sep, 2007

I have received many mails from the various lottery companies.But I don,t know that are they true ? and how can receive if I will win?

• Bh
      10th of Sep, 2007

I have lots of mail copy of them. If you want then I will provide you.

Please make confirm that it is really good company or anything.

Reply me on my email.

• Aw
      19th of Nov, 2007

Lottery result 14 nov united kingdom!

James kegan!

• Jn
      15th of Mar, 2008

Salut a vous je suis edouard jn philippe l'un des gagnants de freelotto
    J'aimerais savoir quand est-ce-que vous enverrez mon cheque
    Merci

• Sh
      17th of Aug, 2009

Thank you... for this mail... I have personnaly received a mail... but this time its nokia new year promo scam by the same person. james keegan

The copy of the same is given below so beware guys... this guy has started it once again...

Nokia uk promotion
    42 park avenue,
    Barbourne, worcester, united kingdom.
    Congratulation,

File no: ref nº.:

Attn:beneficiary,

I am mr. james keegan (esq) your claims officer, I wish to congratulate you, you are a lucky person to have won this lottery

We are marking our 142nd anniversary, we rolled out over 16, 000.000.00 (sixteen million great britain pounds) for our 142nd anniversary draws. all participants were selected through computer ballot system drawn world wide database from australia, new zealand, north america, south america, europe, asia and africa as part of international promotions programs held in queen elizabeth park united kingdom.

I want to officially announce to you that your mobile number has just won you the sum of two hundred thousand pounds sterling along with a nokia n97i, to begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to provide us with your details below for verification and please remember to quote your file number in every correspondence to us, to enable us guard you on the claim process

Also ensure you provide us with your details as stated below:

1. full names of beneficiary:
    8. marital status:
    9. nationality:

10. file no:
    11. amount won:

The options to receive your winnings are:

2. cashiers cheque: this is in consonance with our policy in this regard, be advised that if you opt for the cashiers cheque, you are to notify this office that we may give you the modalities to deliver your winning cheque to your place of residence.

Option one (1):
    Option one (2):

Declaration:

I... hereby declare that the above data are true.in case of any unforseen circumstance, my next of kin has the right to claim my total winnings. (super standard agent) shall act as my agent in facilitating the transfer of the total fund to me.

Date —

Once again congratulation.

Mr. james keegan (esq)
    Award adviser
    Nokia new year promo
    Phone number: +447031803706

• Ti
      24th of Sep, 2009

theres is diffirence freelotto.com is not scam, you getting phishing emails.

• Po
      29th of Sep, 2010

We have received your claims email, based on this, your prize money shall be remitted to you accordingly.

On behalf of the management and staffs of freelotto, we officially congratulate you as the beneficiary of the cash prize o f $2, 000, 000 (two million united state dollars) and your cheque has been issued in your name (andrew philpots). we advise you check the spelling and order your name is arranged so as to avoid problems at your local bank.

The order is... surname :- / first name:-/ other names.
    Mobile no... alternative mobile no...

This is real and not a hoax. you can click on the website link below to view the photo page of some of our recent lucky winners.
    Http://www.freelotto.com/thisweekswinners.asp

As you already know, your mobile number was randomly selected along with others from over 100, 000 networks on the internet. each mobile number was attached to a ticket number.

A certificate of prize claims and some vital documents will be sent along side your winnings cheque. the documents to be sent are; winning cheque, winners certificate and certificate of lodgement.

Contact our affiliate delivery department with the contact information below for futher instructions on the delivery cost and how to send the consignment to your location.

Find below the contact information of the delivery agent for your immediate action.
    Handling agent: joe kenshole
    Elite express courier services.
    Unit 11, ashford industrial estate,
    Shield road, ashford, middx,
    Tw15 1au, london, united kingdom.
    Email: elitedeliveryunit@hotmail.com

Shield road, ashford, middx,
    Tw15 1au, london
    United kingdom
    Our ref:uk/cl24
    Date: 29th september, 2010.
    Attention:andrew philpots,

This is elite express courier services (passion to deliver) and welcome to our bespoke courier service. this is to inform you that after verification of your winnings sequence to the email we received from your fiduciary agent at freelotto. we will now proceed to deliver your winning package to you.

Please send to us your contact information where your winning package would be delivered. parcel will not be delivered to p.o. box address or street corners but only to your residential address.

With regards to this, you are required to select the most convenient of the two options below for a smooth delivery of your package to you:

Note that you will pay for the cost of delivery to enable us proceed with your delivery.

Elitexpress first class delivery

Fuel surcharge...£45.00
    Insurance...£50.00
    Vat (5%)...£35.00
    Total...£450.00

respond to this email by making a selection from the two options above. also send to us a scanned copy of either your driver's license or any form of legal identification for proper identification.

Be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of package is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. after this period, your package will be returned back to the office of the free lotto office as an unclaimed winning package.

Please be rest assured that you will receive your winning package within 48/72hrs of we acknowledging receipt of funds from you. this is our business and when we promise to deliver at a specific time, we don’t fail. also be aware that we have no provision for cash-on-delivery (cod) for any customer.

For speed and convenience sake, do make all payments for your delivery via western union money transfer to the name of the office cashier,

Receivers name: mr. wood mok

Receivers address: unit 11, ashford industrial estate, shield road, ashford, middx, tw15 1au, londonunited kingdom.

After payments must have been made by you, you will then proceed to send us the following information below as regards the very transfer as well as a scanned copy of the transfer slip from western union via an email attachment.

Senders first name.
    Senders last name.
    Sender address.
    Mtcn (money transfer control numbers).

Note that as soon as payment is made by you for the delivery of your winning package, you would be issued a tracking number to track the where about of your winning package on the online until it gets to your door step for delivery.

We hope you are able to send the funds for your delivery as soon as possible because your winning package is here in my office ready for onward delivery to you.

Important notice from freelotto mobile promo
    You are advised to keep your winning strictly confidential until your winning is processed and received by you. this is to avoid double claiming which could lead to disqualification. also have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value. this is in accordance with section 13 (1) (n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 1996 by the constitutional assembly. this is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Thanks for your anticipated coorporation.

Mr. joe kenshole,
    Elite express courier services
    Tel: +44-704-570-9219
    Email: elitedeliveryunit@hotmail.com

elite express courier services

=
    The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and/or legally privileged. it is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorized. if you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way, use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. such unauthorized use may be unlawful. if you have received this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately and delete it and all copies from your system.

Information sent via e-mail is not necessarily secure. whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect their systems or data. no responsibility is accepted by elitexpress courier services ltd in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as is considered appropriate.

Elitexpress courier services ltd. cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through use of email. any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect our opinions and we will not accept responsibility for any commitments made by our employees outside the scope of our business. elitexpress courier services ltd does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of such information

• Te
      9th of Dec, 2014

I have been getting emails from this site as well. I responded so what do I do now?

• La
      10th of Jan, 2016

This freelotto international email promotion program is a scam and they need to be arrested

• De
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Freelotto International Email Promotion Program - fake lottery winning notification
    India

I received a number of fake lottery winning notifications from various companies through e-mail. names of these promoters were 1. freelotto international email promotion program 2. toyota motor corporation (tmc) promotional dept 3. national lottery international 4. the lottery department bmw
    Automobiles
    5."british lottery

27th of Mar, 2018

I received this email in spanish
    Nternational email program
    Loteria en linea promocion 2018!!!
    Correo: paward240@acdcfan.com
    Tel: 5512302242

Atencion: estimado ganador,

Esta carta confirma que usted ha ganado.

Quiero felicitarte una vez más usted fue seleccionada por nuestra programa sorteo.
    Por favor tenga en cuenta que el cheque de $5, 000, 000 millones de pesos será emitido
    A su nombre. usted debe proceder inmediatamente con la recolección de dinero.
    Este premio ganado es un desarrollo universal para usted y su familia.

Una vez que recibimos su informacion de datos el cheque sera aprobado
    A su nombre por $5, 000, 000 millones de pesos.

Formulario de documentacion ganador

Nombre completo: _
    Direccion de casa: _
    Edad: _
    Ocupacion: _
    Numero de telefono: _

Con una foto de su ife, pasaporte, licencia para reclamar premio.

Firma