Freelotto Fiduciary Department / another fake lottery email
I have received an email from this company telling me that I have won when the truth is they are trying to get money from me.
I have pasted the document below...
AFFILIATED OFFICE OF FREELOTTO U.K
82 Victoria Street, Victoria London SW U.K.
FREELOTTO JACKPOT NOTIFICATION OF WINNING
We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the recent results of the FREELOTTO INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on 21th Of May, 2007 . You were entered as dependent clients . the Ticket number [protected]. which consequently won the daily Jackpot in the first category credited to file reference number:TFR/[protected]/JPT. Congratulations
FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for May 21th 2007
$100,000.00 : [protected]
Daily Jackpot $1,000,000.00: [protected]
Super Bulk $10,0 00,000.00 : [protected]
Please contact the underlisted claims release office for immediate pay out of your winning fund with this information:
Your Passport Photograph is Needed For Identity.
Mr. Patrick Woods.
(Freelotto Fiduciary Department )
82 Victoria Street Victoria London SW1 U.K
Phone contact: [protected]
He is your agent, and he is responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings to you. After receiving your check from our office in U.K other relevant documents you may need to claim your winning will be delivered to you by our paying bank as soon as you validate your claims.
The freelotto internet drew is held every six months and is so organized to encourage the use of the internet and computer worldwide. We are proud to say that over 300 millions Euros are won annually in more that 118 countries Worldwide.
Mr.Kevin J. Aronin
Chairman & CEO
More Freelotto Fiduciary Department Complaints & Reviews
- Free Lotto - For my winning prize 
- Freelotto - winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - no payment 
- Freelotto - just letting you know that i'm only 17 and I have a 5 month old baby and you wanna take $27.20 from my bank
- Free Lotto - u say its free
- Freelotto - prize to claim
- Freelotto - paid and eligible status notification - unclaimed property
- Freelotto - f.a. s. t subscription I have cancelled it months ago and they still taking money out of my account...