Freelotto / Elitexpress Courier Services

FreeLotto / ElitExpress Courier Services
291 township road 156n
South Point, Ohio
Phone: 740-442-2429
Received freelotto winning e-mail. I went along with it and sent them my photo id drivers license. I am so upset they wanted me to pay elitexpress courier to get my check. I am getting the e-mails from supposed james keegancoming from e-mail address freelottoagent48@aol

FREE LOTTO EMAIL PROMO OFFICE

Ref: TFR/9900034943/JPT
Batch: FR/45-300-06
================================

ATTN: Anne M Crabtree,

We have received your information and we have reviewed and accepted your completed claims application form, based on this, your prize money shall be remitted to you accordingly. As you already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 100,000 websites on the internet. Each email address was attached to a ticket number. Your email address (AnneMarie5928@aol.com) was selected along others as winners.

A certificate of prize claims and some vital documents will be sent along side your winnings cheque.The documents to be sent are; Winning cheque,Winners Certificate and Certificate Of Lodgement.

And regards your request that your personal courier agency should pick up your winning package from us at our office in place of our affiliate delivery department (Elitexpress Courier) I am sorry to inform you that will not be possible due to extant policies regarding the agreement between FREELOTTO and Elitexpress Courier Services.

However, I am of no doubt as over the effeciency of the afore-mentioned courier agency in delivering your winning as they have done so over time.

Contact our Affiliate Delivery department with the information below for futher instructions on how to send the consignment to your location. Please you should also send a copy of your verification form down to the delivery department so as to authenticate your lottery winnings.

Find below the contact information of the delivery Agent for your further necessary action. ===================================

Handling Agent: Mr. Morgan Brooks
Elitexpress Courier Services LTD.
TW15 1AU, London,
United Kingdom.
Email: elitexpresscourier_servicesltd@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +44-704-574-3644 OR +44-702-406-8232
Fax: +44-707-515-8300

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from , this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value . This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. Its is imperative that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{CPEL/OWN/9876}as the subject of any correspondence with the delivery department to ensure they respond in a timely manner. I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know and you are also advised to keep your winning strictly confidential until your winning is processed and received by you. This is to avoid double claiming which could lead to disqualification.

Accept our congratulations.

Sincerely,
Fiduciary Agent,
Mr. James Keegan.

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.
.co.uk
Complaint comments Comments (42) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

N  24th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I don't know what to think. I do not see how I would have to pay for the check when I "won" the check. Why should anyone have to pay for a lottery check if they win. That doesn't make any sense to me and I wish that I could get a straight answer.
Why are we not aloud to go public. If it is so true than why not say something. Get some publicity on it. I ask again, why not?
It is stuff like keeping quiet and having me to pay money to someone and not know why that seems very fishy. And then to not be given a reason as to why this is happening, again, fishy.
A  26th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
If you look under 419 scams they are listed please check 419 scams site before applying for anything like this.
A  26th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
If I truly won anything, I'd get a letter, a phone call or a TV cameraman at my front door with Cris Jennings announcing my winnings. Pay money to get a promise??? That's stupid. Put up or shut up!
A  5th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
well i too have recieved an email regarding my winning but i all the procedure was over i got mail from elite xpress courier saying i got to pay before i get chq in hand. which i think is not acceptable as if i really won somr thing this ids the rsponsibility to pay the courier charges.moreover if any body really have won the lootery clamming this huge amount of money then it would have been publically brought to the public via print media. i stay in india and i cant afford right now to pay such amount. and it is completely not acceptable that they cant deduct p & p charges from the winning..
As the above reply by Mr Jimmey smith said that its not possible becoz it is insured.i than asked them to send me the scan of the winning cheque and other related documents suporting my win..they did nothing in this regard as they said this prize is packed. wot if people who hav won a lottery cant claim their winning just cos they cant pay p & p charges that also they r charging on the winning which is completely wrong.
so"think completly before commiting any thing with full concensus"
N  3rd of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
How true that i won in email freelotto? Why it is that the amount of courier charges cannot deduct from the proceed that i supposedly won were in fact i am willing to give authority to deduct such amount. Awaiting for your reply soon. Thanks
N  12th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I do also have that email sent to me. Brian Cox even called on my cellphone just to inform me how to pay the delivery charges. It seems true but I suspected the moment he said that I have to pay at least 520 pounds for me to get my winnings 72 hours after he have receive my payment or 780 pounds 24 hours after. Where in the world will I get that amount of money? Do you think guys this is a scam? Please give me advice or something. I'll be waiting for your responses. Thank you
A  16th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
what the hell they are doing the.this all are fake only ###ing entertainment.
the ###er who are doing this i'll be ### with my big pannis + umbrella because in opnion umbrella is best to ### them.
they are break my all dream within a second thats why i'm very angree.
this is my best word for them.
HEY YOU MATHER###ER BEWARE FROM INDIAN PEOPLE.
OTHERWISE THEY WILL ### VERY BADLY.
A  16th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
hey matherchut bahenchut i want to ### you in your ### hole.
whatever they did they all are sixer.
### you the NATIONAL UK LOTARRY. Bhai log this all are fully time waste don't do it.
ok Shabba kher bhai log or uske bhahen log khayal rakna.
N  20th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I just got a mail that reads

''Contact:Mr.Harry Cook (mr.harrycookelc@btinternet.com)for a lump sum pay out of £1, 000, 000.00 pounds.Provide him with the information below: 1.Full Name: 2.Full Address:3.sex.4.Occupation.5.Phone/Fax:6.Age.7.Country.8.Nationality.
and

Contact Mr.Richard Smith for the claim of $2, 000, 000.00 which you have won in lottery promo. Send your Name, Address, Age, Tel, Country, Occupation. Email:contactrichardsmith01@gmail.com''

and I already sent them the few informations they requested for above, i mean just only those ones and no other information and about 10minutes later I received another message that reads

''---Inline Attachment Follows-----

Attn: Umeh Anthony Chinedu,

The notification mail sent to you is to inform you that you emerged as our lucky winner.and this explains how you became a winner, The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21, 000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two winners in the category \"B\" You are therefore been approved to claim the sum of $2, 000, 000 (Two million United State Dollars Only).

You are required to make contact with the courier company with all the details written below
===========================================================================================================================================
CONTACT INFORMATION:
E-mail: info_elitecourierservices@yahoo.co.uk
Fax:+44-700-605-3849
With this you are required to fill the form below to enable you recieve your cheque at your residence without further delays.
PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM
(6 )WINNING EMAIL
(7 )TELEPHONE NUMBER
(8) SEX
(9) MARITAL STATUE

You are to respond to this mail by sending the above informations needed to the Courier company so that your cheque can be delivered to your residence without delays.
Have it in mind that your winning prize can not be deduct from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value . This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.
This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. Its is imperative that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{CPEL/OWN/9876 as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.
Yours Faithfully, Richard Smith
Fiduciary Agent for Free Lotto International Email Promo
Sweepstakes International Program''.

Please, I am confused, is this a scam? what do I do? Help me immediately please before things go out of hand.
I gave those information in ignorance and will it in anyway affect me.
Please, I need your reply immediately.
Thanks.

Anthony Umeh
anthoxy2y@yahoo.com
Student Of Zoology
O.A.U, Nigeria.
A  1st of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I just got this email telling me I won the lottery. Then came the email saying that I needed to pay some curier service to have my check delivered. I am not so sure I want to send money to get a check. I mean if I won something just ask for my address and send it to me why do I have to pay someone money to have a check delivered.
N  4th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
GUYS THIS IS A REAL CONFUSING BECAUSE IF THESE GUYS CAN PROVIDE LOTTERY PRIZE AMOUNT WORTH MILLIONS THEN WHY ARE THEY STUCK WITH 100-200 POUNDS THIS IS MAKING WE PEOPLE SCEPTIC. REALLY SCEPTIC. OK WE WILL PAY BUT WE WANT PROOF, WE WANT EVIDENCE THAT'S IT OR AFTER THE DELIVERY WE'LL PAY.
N  27th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I Dont know why people think that you get a random email out of the blue telling you that you have won all of this money in a draw that you never entered in the first place that they have won and give there bank details over...

They get to you by entering your email address into forms on the net such as this one and they send out thousands a day so they can get that one person that would give there details.

Any email you get be it bank, lotto, love or someone asking for help and to deposit millions into your bank are all these idiots and just delete it. Besides if you won lotto you would get a call not an email.
N  12th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Info ini Penipuan atau bukan?, please

Winners Name:
Raffle Draw Winning Email: (idi_setiyobroto@hotmail.com)
Date: 12th November 2008

ATTN: IDI SETIYOBROTO,

We hereby inform you that we have processed your payment and your cheque is ready for disbursement, along with:

1.WINNING CERTIFICATE
2.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S.F.C.);
3.CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS(C.O.F.).

Your winnings is not in cash form but in Bank Cheque, this advice complies with the Anti-Fraud section 2, sub section (IV) of the procedural manual of the funds disbursement agreement existing between Courier Services and the British Government under a close monitoring of the Bank Of England.

We have then forwarded your winning cheque to the handling Courier Company of the Delivery of your winning package. It will be delivered to you at your designated address as provided by you in your Country after you must have contacted them. You are to proceed to your bank to cash it once you receive it.

The process for claiming your winnings has been made very simple so that by the end of one week at most, you are assured of having received your cash prize of the sum of 2, 000, 000.00 USD (Two Million United State Dollars) and all the legal documents backing your winnings. In the light of the above mentioned, Be confident in our remittance method as the courier agency will effectively deliver your package with a comprehensive insurance cover that has been undertaken to guarantee the safe delivery of your winning cheque to your address within a record time. you are to contact the Agency that will be handling the delivery of your winnings to you with the contact informations below

Find below the contact information of the courier agency:
===================================
Email: info_elitecourierservices@yahoo.co.uk

Yours Faithfully, Richard Smith
Fiduciary Agent for Free Lotto International Email Promo
Sweepstakes International Program
N  18th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Attn: Alexander Nikolaev,

The notification mail sent to you is to inform you that you emerged as our lucky winner.and this explains how you became a winner, The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from anexclusive list of 21, 000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two winners in the category "B" You are therefore been approved to claim the sum of $2, 000, 000 (Two million United State Dollars Only).

CONTACT INFORMATION:
(7 )TELEPHONE NUMBER
(8) SEX
(9) MARITAL STATUE

N  26th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
i do received also this kind of email.and i dont believed..it was'nt true.please see attached file..

Shield Road, Ashford, Middx,
TW15 1AU, LondonUnited Kingdom==================================================================
OUR REF:UK/CL24
DATE: 27TH November, 2008.
ATTENTION:Edna Lansangan,

This is Elite Express Courier Services (Passion to deliver) The management of our company Elite Express Courier services received a parcel from the FREELOTTO ONLINE LOTTERY PROMO which contain a check of $2, 000, 000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars) with: Reference Serial Number and Batch number which include your email address,

The purpose why I am sending you this email is to let you no that your parcel have been approved for delivery(DISPATCH) and which you are to chosen from our delivery options which we are to use to deliver your parcel to you in your country home address

Kindly provide your Current mailing address and your mobile/ phone number # so that we can commence the delivery of your parcel,

We have not heard from you for sometime now and your winning parcel have been approved to commence dispatch from our office, we are waiting to receive the payment of cost of delivery from you and as soon as we receive the payment which is the cost of delivery from you we shall immediately dispatch your winning parcel which include your check to you in your home address provided by you from our company to us by you,

so kindly go and make the payment of cost of delivery via any WESTERN UNION locations closer to you in your locations,

With regards to this, you are required to select the most convenient of the two options below for a smooth delivery of your package to you:

Note: You will be given your PARCEL TRACKING NUMBER for you to track your parcel Online for delivery status as soon as you make the payment for delivery.

NOTE THAT YOU WILL PAY FOR THE COST OF DELIVERY TO ENABLE US PROCEED WITH YOUR DELIVERY.

ELITE COURIER FIRST CLASS DELIVERY

Fuel surcharge ...£45.00
Insurance...£20.00
Vat (5%)...£15.00
TOTAL ...£250.00

Respond to this email by making a selection from the two options above.Also send to us a scanned copy of either your driver's license or any form of legal identification.

Be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of package is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this period, your package will be returned back to the office of the Freelotto office as unclaimed winning.

Please be rest assured that you will receive your winning package within 48/72hrs of we acknowledging receipt of funds from you. This is our business and when we promise to deliver at a specific time, we don’t fail. Also we have no provision for cash-on-delivery(COD) for any customer.

For speed and convenience sake, do make all payments for your delivery via western Union Money Transfer to the name of the office cashier,

Receivers Name: Mr. Eugene Daryl

Receivers Address: England, United Kingdom.

After Payments must have been made by you, you will then proceed to send us the following information below as regards the very transfer as well as a scanned copy of the transfer slip from Western Union via an email attachment.

Senders First Name.
Senders Last Name.
Sender Address.
MTCN(Money Transfer Control Numbers).

We hope you are able to send the funds for your delivery as soon as possible because your winning package is here in my office ready for onward delivery to you.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM FREELOTTO EMAIL PROMO
You are advised to keep your winning strictly confidential until your winning is processed and received by you. This is to avoid double claiming which could lead to disqualification. Also have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value . This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Thanks for your anticipated coorporation.

ELITE EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES
Mr.Garvey Terrence,
Tel: +447035914092
Email: elitedeliveryservices@live.com

ELITE EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way, use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately and delete it and all copies from your system.

Information sent via e-mail is not necessarily secure. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect their systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by Elitexpress Courier Services Ltd in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as is considered appropriate.

Elitexpress Courier Services Ltd. cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through use of email. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect our opinions and we will not accept responsibility for any commitments made by our employees outside the scope of our business. Elitexpress Courier Services Ltd does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of such information.
A  5th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
Just for information

Ashford is in Kent not Middlesex

TW postcodes are for Twickenham

Therefore an obvious scam, stay away or you'll loose money!
N  11th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes

Date: 10/12/2008
Telephone Number: +4470 - 2404 - 3622
+4470 - 2405 - 4606

Dear : Mr Mohamad Sadeghi,

We are in receipt of your Email andWe are most delighted to have you contact our bank as it our duty as a highly placed bank in the United Kingdon to give you the best services to your satisfaction but, make sure that all our instructions are adhere to accordingly, Your fund has being deposited by the World Cup 2010 Lottery organization. And your fund which is the total amount of £900, 000.00GBP. Which is in a suspense account in our Bank deposited in your name as the beneficiary of the funds which you obtain legally through World Cup 2010 Lottery promo house.

The transfer fees of your winning funds, has been paid up by the organization in question, which you the beneficiary has nothing to pay to our Bank before the transfer of your funds. Before we can further your transfer, you are hereby advise to provide us with the following requirement needed

1. Bank Name:...

2. Bank Address:...

3. Acount Number:...

4. Swift Code Number: :...

5. You are hereby advise to send a scan copy of your driver's license or international passport

We anticipate your earliest response and once again we say congratulation.
Best Regards

Mr Steven Neil
A  11th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
please say to me this is spam?
A  11th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
We are pleased to announce your email address as
one of the 200 lucky winners in the Free Lotto draw held on the 9th
December 2008.
All 200 winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 100, 000, 000
{ONE HUNDRED MILLION} international emails addresses.

Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total payout of
GBP �900, 000 (NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS) only. Your email address
emerged along side with 199 others as a category of winner in this year's
Annual Draw.

The world cup lottery 2010 is proudly sponsored by the Microsoft
Corporation, Coca Cola, Nokia, MTN, the Intel Group, Toyota, Toshiba.
The world cup free lottery draw is held once in every four years
interval.

And is also organized to encourage the use of internet and computers.
We are proud to say that over GBP �25 Million Pounds are won annually
in more than 150 countries world-wide.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential until you claim your prize money.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

Fill the form below to enable us process you winning prize,
NAME..:...
ADDRESS...
PHONE NO..:...
OCCUPATION.: ...
AGE..: ...
SEX..:...
COUNTRY.:...

MODE OF CLAIM: DIRECT BANK TRANSFER OR

COURIER DELIVERY(SELECT ONE OPTION)

NAME; MR. SOLOMON MARK.

EMAIL ;worldcuppromoawardhome@yahoo.com.hk

Sincerely,
Mrs. Linda Hull
Promotions Manage
N  29th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
hi . this is abdul rahim siddique from india. i got also a mail . wich is shoing to me that i have deposit 250 yero or dollar may be from wester union monny transfer to Receivers Name: Murray LangloisReceivers Address: London, United Kingdom.. i am not able . do that what i do

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree