Freelotto / disappointed... cancel my subscription
I had unsubscribed to this website, freelotto, which by the way is not free, in 2017 only to find that funds were still being deducted from my account, the latest amount being $25.99. Monthly deductions of varying amounts had been and still are, being taken from my account without my consent. This has, excuse my language.. Peeved me off.
There has been no reasons given as to why or what this money was used for or anything to say if I had benefited in anyway. What a scam. Shame on you.
To date, $317.36 has been removed, yes... Removed... From my account without my consent and I want it back. I also want to be unsubscribed and all my personal details deleted. I await your response.
Take responsibility... Be the bigger person... Own it!
More Freelotto Complaints & Reviews
- Freelotto - Winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - Just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - No payment 
- Freelotto Affiliated Office Uk - Fake email lottery! 
- Freelotto - f.a. s. t subscription I have cancelled it months ago and they still taking money out of my account...
- www.Freelotto.com - my winning amount has not paid
- Freelotto - I wish to unsubscribe 
- Freelotto - taking money from my account unauthorised 
- Freelotto - freelotto scam alert