Freelotto / fraud alert!
I received emails from Freelotto stating that I had won 10 000 000 Dollars. I completed the form that requested to be filled in for my prize directive, and have discovered that they have been stealing money out of my account on a monthly basis. I have tried to stop it at my bank but they have my card details and keep submitting them and take up to R 500 a month out of my account. Yes I have been advised to close my account but what about all the money they have stolen from me. They all deserve to be locked up and put away behind bars. I can not believe that they can get away with this and no one does anything - Its a disgrace to the world that they get away with this and are so open about it.
More Freelotto Complaints & Reviews
- Free Lotto - For my winning prize 
- Freelotto - winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - no payment 
- Freelotto - free lotto winnings 
- Freelotto - taking money out of my account
- FreeLotto.com - charges
- Freelotto - I was send an email that says I have won money from freelotto
- Freelotto - just letting you know that i'm only 17 and I have a 5 month old baby and you wanna take $27.20 from my bank