Freelotto / Fraud alert!
I received emails from Freelotto stating that I had won 10 000 000 Dollars. I completed the form that requested to be filled in for my prize directive, and have discovered that they have been stealing money out of my account on a monthly basis. I have tried to stop it at my bank but they have my card details and keep submitting them and take up to R 500 a month out of my account. Yes I have been advised to close my account but what about all the money they have stolen from me. They all deserve to be locked up and put away behind bars. I can not believe that they can get away with this and no one does anything - Its a disgrace to the world that they get away with this and are so open about it.
More Freelotto Complaints & Reviews
- Freelotto - Winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - Just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - No payment 
- Freelotto Affiliated Office Uk - Fake email lottery! 
- Freelotto - f.a. s. t subscription I have cancelled it months ago and they still taking money out of my account...
- www.Freelotto.com - my winning amount has not paid
- Freelotto - disappointed... cancel my subscription 
- Freelotto - I wish to unsubscribe 
- Freelotto - taking money from my account unauthorised