Freelotto / debit order on credit card!
I have subscribed to Freelotto. I have informed them via email that I wish to unsubscribe and that they must stop debiting my credit card. They have not acknowledged my messages and continue to debit my card. My bank has advised that they will not be able to stop payment. If these orders continue to go off, I will have to close down my credit card account. This is SUCH an inconvenience!
More Freelotto Complaints & Reviews
- Freelotto - winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - no payment 
- Freelotto Affiliated Office Uk - fake email lottery! 
- Freelotto - paid and eligible status notification - unclaimed property
- Freelotto - f.a. s. t subscription I have cancelled it months ago and they still taking money out of my account...
- www.Freelotto.com - my winning amount has not paid 
- Freelotto - disappointed... cancel my subscription 
- Freelotto - I wish to unsubscribe