Freelotto Affiliated Office Uk

Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 14:07:13 -0400

FREELOTTO AFFILIATED OFFICE U.K,
VICTORIA LONDON SW1 U.K

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the recent results of the FREELOTTO INTERNATIONAL EMAIL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the 26th Of MAY,2007. You were entered as dependent clients with: Reference Serial Number: F2-003-036 and Batch number FR/45-300-06. Your email address attached to the ticket number: 54-20-17-52-34-30 that draw the lucky winning number, which consequently won the Daily Jackpot in the first category,in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of $2,000,000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars) in cash credited to file reference number: TFR/9900034943/JPT.

Congratulations!!!
FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for 26th of May,2007
$50,000.00: 4-5-34-41-3-37
$200,000.00: 22-43-6-9-28-26
$10,000.00: 12-32-17-14-24-10
$100,000.00 : 2-27-22-47-16-21
Daily Jackpot $2,000,000.00: 54-20-17-52-34-30
Super Bulk $10,000,000.00 : 37-2-48-41-46-25-43

To file for your claim, please contact your fudiciary agent immediately via the email below:

Mr. James Keegan
(Freelotto Fiduciary Department )
82 Victoria Street
Victoria London SW1 U.K
Email: freelottoclaimsofficer@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +447031840660 or 009447031840660

Notification officer,
Loius Stella.
Complaint comments Comments (43)    Updated: Complaint country India Complaint category Lottery Scams

Comments

N  7th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes

Freelotto International - Winning is true or not
United Kingdom

True or not? I received email on 25th of may NOTIFICATION OF WINNING from FREELOTTO INTERNATIONAL. I wonder is it real or just another scam...
A  14th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
All these are scams... don't believe them. i have hundreds of mails like this in my inbox. Beware...
N  22nd of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes

Freelotto Affiliated Office - U.K. - Lottery Prize - true or a fake?
United Kingdom

I got a mail stating that I have won a lottery prize of $2,000,000.00. And it also stated that I need to pay around 600 pounds to avail my prize. I want to know about the authenticity of this mail. Is it true or a fake one?
A  30th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
Confirm me, winning true.
A  7th of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes
Complaints on "Freelotto International Email Promotion Program".

Freelotto International Email Promotion Program
Posted: 2007-07-07 by Sakshi Jawa [send email]

BEWARE Of Email free lottery scam!

Complaint Rating:

FOLLOWING IS THE EMAIL THAT I RECEIVED ON 20TH June, 2007 FROM "FREELOTTO INTERNATIONAL" Free Lotto Email Promo
SUBJECT: WINNING NOTIFICATION !
FREELOTTO AFFILIATED OFFICE U.K,
VICTORIA LONDON
SW1 UK

Free Lotto Email Promo wrote:

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the recent results of the FREELOTTO INTERNATIONAL EMAIL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the 20th Of JUNE,2007. You were entered as dependent clients with: Reference Serial Number: F2-003-036 and Batch number FR/45-300-06. Your email address attached to the ticket number: 54-20-17-52-34-30 that draw the lucky winning number, which consequently won the Daily Jackpot in the first category,in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of $2,000,000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars) in cash credited to file reference number:

TFR/9900034943/JPT.82 Victoria Street Victoria London SW1 U.K
$50,000.00: 4-5-34-41-3-37
$200,000.00: 22-43-6-9-28-26
$10,000.00: 12-32-17-14-24-10
$100,000.00 : 2-27-22-47-16-21
Daily Jackpot $2,000,000.00: 54-20-17-52-34-30
Super Bulk $10,000,000.00 : 37-2-48-41-46-25-43
To file for your claim, please contact your fudiciary agent immediately
via the email below:

Mr. Larry Smith
(Freelotto Fiduciary Department )
Email: freelottopayagent8@yahoo.co.uk
Phone No: +447031910621 or 099447031910621
Tel: (+44)-705 380 6849 OR 00944705 380 6849(8:00am-6:00pm GMT)
Monday-Friday

FREELOTTO AFFILIATED OFFICE U.K
VICTORIA LONDON SW1
UNITED KINGDOM
Reference Serial Number: F2-003-0368
Ticket number: 54-20-17-52-34-30

Congratulations Lucky Winner,
On Behalf of the Screening Committee of United Kingdom FREELOTTO AFFILIATED OFFICE U.K., I wish to formally inform you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Matching Test conducted for all online winners in your winning in accordance with the United Kingdom FREELOTTO AFFILIATED OFFICE U.K.Terms and Conditions. Hence you are therefore cleared for payment by the verifications and fund release department at the United Kingdom National Lottery Headquarters and your winnings has been duly signed and approved for release to you by the legal attorney to the United Kingdom FREELOTTO AFFILIATED OFFICE U.K..

As you already know, all winners for the online version of the United Kingdom Free Lotto Online promotions were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from an exclusive list of 21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies listed online as part of our international promotion to promote international co-operation between the United Kingdom and other countries worldwide and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this week's lucky dip sweepstakes and we do sincerely hope you will put part of your winnings into good use for community, educational and business development and also to render selfless services to the less privileged in your community.

The process for claiming your winnings has been made very simple so that by the end of one week at most, you are assured of having received your cash prize of the sum of $2,000,000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars)and all the legal documents backing your winnings. In the light of the above mentioned, you are to contact the the Agency that will be handling the transfer of your winning to you with the contact informations below:

Contact Person:
Mr. Daniel Smith
Parcel Flight Courier Delivery service
Administrative Officer
E-MAIL: parcelflightcourierserviceagent4@yahoo.co.uk
Telephone: +44 703 192 4587 or 00944 703 192 4587
Fax: +44-707-505-5293
Note that you are to provide the Lottery Winners Agency that will be handling the delivery of your winning with the required details below to officially identify you:

1) Winner's Full Names:
2) Present Full Address:
3) Telephone Number:
4) Raffle Draw Winning Email:
5) Amount Won:

Note that there exists a periodic condition on all claims process; therefore you have limited time to claim your winnings. Failure to claim your winnings within the stipulated time frame will lead to the forfeiture of your winnings after which your winnings remitted back to the United Kingdom Free Lotto Headquarters and will then be added to next winning draws. Also kindly be aware that the United Kingdom Free Lotto winning prizes are regulated by the Financial Services Authority and as a result, you are advice to follow the Lottery Claims Terms and Conditions to ensure the remittance of your prize to you within the stipulated time of the claiming of winnings.

Further to this, due to some recent miss-up of some winning numbers, as a Prize winner and according to the United Kingdom Free Lotto Terms and Conditions, you are only privy to your winnings informations and your winnings transfer information in order to avoid any form of double claiming and misappropriation of your winnings, hence the release of your winning informations to a third party(friends and family members inclusive) is absolutely ruled out as this will lead give room to double claiming by a third party which is against the United Kingdom Free Lotto Terms and Conditions. You are hereby advice to keep your winning information personal from any third parties (friends and family members inclusive) until your winnings have been remitted to you.

Lastly, I will require a concise update on your proceedings with the Agency that will be handling the delivery of your winning. If you need any assistance whatsoever from this office, please do not hesitate to inform me.

Yours Sincerely,
James Keegan
Uk Lottery Overseas Claims Unit.

Confidentiality Notice:

Please note that this email and any files that may be attached to it is/are confidential and is/are intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity (is) to which it/they is/are addressed. Any use,distribution,copying or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited under applicable law(s).Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of Free Lotto and insurance shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by Free Lotto finance and insurance when addressed to concern finance and insurance clients; and any information contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions of the governing client's contract(s).

Free Lotto
COPYRIGHT © 1994-2007 ALL RIGHT RESERVED

UNKNOWINGLY I REPLIED TO THIS MAIL ASKING IF THIS WAS FOR REAL THAT I AM THE WINNER, THEN WHAT IS THE FURTHER PROCEDURE. FOLLOWING WAS THE REPLY :

FREE LOTTO EMAIL PROMO OFFICE
VICTORIA
SW1
UNITED KINGDOM

Phone No: +44 703 194-0618 or 00944 703 194-0618

ATTN: Winner,

I am Mr. Larry Smith your claims officer, I wish to Congratulate you, you are a lucky person to have won this lottery.

This is a promotional draw which officially launches the new system. With funds accrued exclusively from previous draws,payouts to all winners are guaranteed and will be transferred in record time.

This correspondence officially confirms that we are in receipt of instructions relating to the payment of your lottery winnings. Please complete the form below with correct information and email back to us with a return email . Looking forward to your swift response.

Yours Faithfully,
Larry Smith
Phone No: +44705 380 6853 or 00944705 380 6853
Tel: (+44)-705 380 6849 OR 00944705 380 6849(8:00am-6:00pm GMT)

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION SHOULD BE SUPPLIED COMPREHENSIVELY BY THE BENEFICIARY OF THE STATED FUND,FOR VERIFICATION BEFORE TRANSFER.
1.FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY:

8.MARITAL STATUS :
9.NATIONALITY:
10.TICKET NUMBER AND SERIAL NUMBER: :
11. AMOUNT WON:
The options to receive your winnings are:

1. CASH PICK UP: You can come down in person to collect your funds here in the UK (CASH). You will be required to present a valid International Passport as proof of Identification amongst other documentation which will be required if you choose this option.

2. CASHIERS CHEQUE: This is In consonance with our policy in this regard, be advised that if you opt for the cashiers cheque, you will be referred to our affiliate financial Institution that you can make inquiries concerning modalities. That is to say if you opt for cashiers cheque you are to notify this office that we may forward your check per your request to the issuing bank.
OPTION ONE(1):
OPTION ONE(2):

DECLARATION:

I, ---------HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. IN CASE OF ANY UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCE,MY NEXT OF KIN HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM MY TOTAL WINNINGS.(SUPER STANDARD AGENT) SHALL ACT AS MY AGENT IN FACILITATING THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.
DATE :

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and/or destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

UNFORTUNATELY, I GOT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SCAM ONLY AFTER I REPLIED THIS MAIL. I GAVE THE ASKED INFORMATION. I AM REPOSTING THIS COMPLAINT SO THAT THE SCAMMER DOES NOT USE MY IDENTITY FOR ANY WRONG REASONS AND IF THE SCAMMER DOES, I WOULD BE PROTECTED BECAUSE I AM REPORTING THE SPAM COMPLAINT IN WRITING. I ALSO WANT OTHERS TO BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!
N  13th of Jul, 2007 by    +1 Votes
Well sounds like they are trying to suck me in as well. Is this a good one or a BAD one???

Comes from
globalcourier_service01@yahoo.co.uk
Phone number
+447031820331
+447023082380

It informs me that I have been selected to and have won 1,000,000.00 pounds sterling

Sounds like I need to stop here...

hsedoc@windstream.net
Niles Mathews
A  29th of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes
I just received the same lotto winning information from FreeLotto Email Promo by Mr. James Keegan and then a second from the administrative officer Mr. Cole Williams who is in charge of courier service I suppose.

It all seems to be getting out of hand, but I am glad I checked into scam before it went to far, I did at first give basic information but then decided to check into it. How unfortunate the judicial system hasn't done much about this ongoing scam.
A  3rd of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
I too just received the emails from James Keegan and also one from the United Kingdom Lottery. Unfortunately I had just sent off the reply emails when I got the feeling I should look to see if these were scams. So far, both seem to be. I'm glad I took the time to check these out.
N  27th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
i gave them my details when they asked me about it , am registering a complaint so that if any serious issues happens later then i gave prove that am not guilt .
N  2nd of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have trying to follow all the neccessary steps to claim the price i have won but i always get the message that i should change my Billing Information. How do I get to my Billing Informayion Pliz?
N  23rd of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes
Like anyone I would like to have 2.5 million dollars but having this come up on my computer without any knowledge of entering I am very suspicious.
A  19th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I RECEIVED LETTERS FROM MR KEEGAN AS WELL ABOUT WINNING UK LOTTO I JUST READ THE ABOVE LETTER AND NOTICED THAT THEY SAY MY WINNING NUMBERS ARE THE SAME IN NOVEMBER2007 DRAWING AS THEY WERE IN MAY. HOW ODD... THIS IS HORRIBLE. IS ANYONE DOING ANYTHING TO STOP THIS... I AM AFRAID I GAVE THEM INFO THAT COULD BE USED TO STEAL MY IDENTITY. THEY SAID I HAD TO PAY ELITEXPRESS COURIER TO DELIVER MY CHECK THAT WAS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE , OH WAIT HIS E=MAIL HAS NOW CHANGED TO FREELOTTOAGENT48@AOL.CO.UK
A  30th of Mar, 2008 by    +1 Votes
I got one of those e-mails and i ask theme what they want from me?
N  4th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have one too ... should I go kick my boss in his behind???? LOL

AFFILIATED OFFICE OF FREELOTTO U.K
82 Victoria Street,
Victoria London SW1 U.K.
Tel: ( 44)-702-409-3480
Fax: ( 44)-870-479-4278

FREELOTTO JACKPOT NOTIFICATION OF WINNING

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the recent results of the
FREELOTTO INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on Ist April 2008. You were
entered as dependent clients . the lucky number 4-15-17-28-16-32. which
consequently won the daily Jackpot of £1, 000, 000.00 (ONE MILLION GREAT
BRITISH POUNDS STERLIN ONLY) in the first category credited to file
reference number:TFR/9900034943/JPT.Congratulations!!!.
FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for Ist April 2008.
£50, 000.00: 23--5-9-14-37
£200, 000.00: 22-31-12-9-28-21
£10, 000.00: 12-3-19-6-12-10
£100, 000.00 : 3-27-22-4-16-8
Daily Jackpot: £1, 000, 000.00 : 4-15-17-28-16-32

Please contact the underlisted claims release officer for immediate payout
of your winning fund with these informations:

FirstName:...LastName:...
Gender:...Date of Birth:...
MaritalStatus:...TicketNumber:...
Occupation:...Full Contact Address:...
ReferenceNumber...
Phone No...Fax No:...
(Any form of ID of you is needed )

MR :CLARK WALKER
Email: claimsagent_freelottouk3@yahoo.co.uk
Phone contact: 44-704-570-4987
Fax: 44-870-479-8654

He is your agent, and he is responsible for the processing and transfer of
your winnings to you.
Endeavour to contact Mr Clark Walker as soon as you recieve this
notification to validate your claims.
-------------------------------------------------------------
The freelotto internet drew is held every six months and is so organized to
encourage the use of the internet and computer worldwide.
We are proud to say that over 150 millions GBP are won annually in more that
118 countries Worldwide.

Sincerely,

Mr.Kelvin J. Aronin
Chairman & CEO
A  11th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
Surely, you cannot expect to win that kind of money even though you did not buy a ticket in the first place, , it´s scam written all over the wall. Do yourself a favour, don´t fall into that naivity and keep what ever you got in the first place, better one bird in the poket than ten on a tree branch.
kindly
Mo
A  4th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I received the exact same e-mail Thu 7/31/08 5:10 AM, I notice that other people had received it over a year ago. I can't believe that no one has stopped this scam yet. I decided to search the web before sending any info and came across this website. Thanks to everyone for posting this info, you saved someone else from becoming a victim.
N  31st of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
i got one of the emails as well and it said i won over 2million euro on the italian lotto.i have never even being there before.i wish sumone was able to stop people from sending them emails, so just to warn people it was ( superenlottoitalia)
A  11th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
i have recieved the same e-mail and would like to complain about this scam so that it can be shown that im not guilty if my information is used in any way that is not apropiat...
N  20th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Your Email Is A Winner!!!

The E-Lotto conducted via electronically ballot, as millions of email I.d globally was randomly picked.Information Of Category 'A'draw of micronet/Sponsor-loterij, Your email I.D is a winner of 625, 000:00 Euro with informations below.

Reference Number: TSLUK/7031/6171/04.
Batch Number:518/312/PPD.ticket number:31941468206-429.
In collaboration with Alliance Group CLS International held in Venlo of free-email lotto

contact Dr.KarlPeterson.
TEL: +31-62-6479-855. FAX:+31 -847-12 8229.
Email: netpointcentre@aol.co.uk

Best regards,

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Gianna Pistoni.
N  20th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Dear Winner,
We are pleased to inform you that you are a winner of £550, 000 in the British E-mail Lottery held on 2nd November, 2008. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers To file for your claim send your Name, Sex, Age, Occupation, Tel and address to your claim officer:
Name: Mark Robert (Mr.)