Freelancewriters.com / Freelance writing

United States Review updated:
4.45
I was supposed to be charged 2.97 for the first 7 days, then 49.00 if I did not cancel, never received password to access site so called to cancel 2 days later. cancelled but there is a 97 dollar debit on my account. I have left a message with company this morning, SAT, and will call my bank on Monday I can't afford this

More Freelancewriters.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Pa
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I entered my card but it said it wasn't approved, and I never received any login instructions. Later I found that $2.95 had been deducted from my account. I called the number and was told they had attempted to deduct $45 (or $49?) unsuccessfully. Thank God for that!
They suggested that I pay another $2.95 if I want to see what it is. I don't THINK so!
Wi
  4th of Dec, 2008
I was charged $2.95 and did not receive any login instructions. On looking at my Credit Card statement I find that a further $47.00 has been deducted from my account.I tried phoning your number and was told by the operator that the Phone number was not currently assigned to a customer. I phoned my credit card Company and they advised me to login to your website freelancewriters.com and cancel the transaction on line and any others that may have been taken since the transaction on the 7th November 2008.
Thanking you in advance,
Mike Patten-Hall
Ta
  17th of Dec, 2008
I too was charged the 2.97 which I ok'd, but declined the 47, 00 dollar charges. I got charged anyway two months in a row. I have emailed Freelancewriters.com, tried to call but go no one. Have been harassed twice by the company phoning me and trying to talk me into doing this, I still haven't resolved this. Advice: Stay far away from this company!!! What a ripoff.
Tanya
Ra
  27th of Mar, 2009
I was charged £2.19 to join but a few days later £34.45 for some reason, I have sent email to cancell but have as yet had no answer.SO CANCELL AND REFUND ALL MY MONEY RAE STEVENS