Freelancer.com / spam inbox
Sometime last year, someone signed up with them using my name and email. Upon receiving unsolicited email from them, I told them to remove my email address from their system, to no avail. And since I didn't create the account in the first place, I can't login to remove myself from their email list.
To this day, these people keep sending keep sending me unsolicted emails. "Annoying" is too weak a word.
More Freelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity 
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension 
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money 
- Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money 
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam 
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - the worst scum of the internet
- Freelancer.com - freelancer support for online fraud
- Freelancer.com - account deleted without notice
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com supported fraud scamsters
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - money in financial dashboard is not transferred