Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com / suspended account without any notice.
My account was being suspended without any notice...Immediately i sent email to there support team to [protected]@freelancer.com with email ID asking them to provide reason for this and the further steps to resolving it but they Just assigned Ticket ID [#FNU-[protected]] by there automated system.
But just imagine even after 5 days they don't even send me any reply specifying the reason for suspending account so for today date i even don't know for what reason my account suspended...also just for the knowledge i am having premium membership plan for which i am spending $200/month charges each month also i purchase corporate badges spending more $200/year...After spending this fees still from last 1 week i am not able to login to the system and IMPORTANTLY I EVEN DON'T KNOW REASON FOR THIS ACCOUNT SUSPENDED...
I am ready to resolve any issue or can submit any documents for verification if they require but don't know how to contact them...they don't have any chat or real time system to communicate...
If here is any freelancer team reading this message then please help me you can see detail on my Ticket ID...
I am having very good corporate profile on freelancer and i really don't deserve this kind of support..
More Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension 
- [Resolved] www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity 
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money 
- Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money 
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam 
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - charged my bank account a payment I don't know
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com system failure, already paid for the project, they reversed the payment 
- Freelancer - stole my money and consumer exploitation
- Freelancer.com - they stole $300 from my account 
- Freelancer.com - cheating to make money, no business ethics