Freelance Home Writers / Money Scam

1 20816 S Dixie HwayMiami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18007507660

Hello,

I filed for my account to be cancelled over a week ago and being charged for the services that I did not want. I registered for their company and right away cancelled my subscription because things seemed fishy. I registered for a free trial paying $2.95 and then a week later got charged for $47.00 that I did not authorize and already filed for my account to be cancelled. Have yet to have my account cancelled and continue to be charged.

Comments

An
  9th of Mar, 2009

I too was scammed when I allowed Freelance Home Writers to debit $2.95 from my account for postage to recieve a "FREE" info . I Never recieved the CD but I did have (2) unauthorized $47.00 withdrawls from my account.

Ta
  29th of Apr, 2010

I was also scammed. I don't even remember authorizing the $ 2.95. I apparently did back in March...no cd no nothing. I never authorized the $47.00 to come out of my account which they did this month and my account is in the red because of it. I called the number and was told that I signed up and that if i didnt cance with in 7 days my account would be charged a monthly fee of $47.00. I would have never agreed to that much. She told me she would cancel my account and send me a confirmation email and I have yet to receive it. Total scam