Freelance - Home - Write / Unauthorised taking of money

This company has been deducting unauthorised amounts of aus$72.51 per month since January, 2009. The total amount is aus$290.04, plus a dishonour fee they produced as there were insufficient funds available aus$38.00 plus phone calls to stop payments (STD) AUS$5.65. Also conversion rates of aus$7.44.
The all up expenses this company has stolen from my bank account is aua$341.13.
I've contacted my bank to stop any further amounts stolen from my account.
The reason that I had not noticed these deductions until now has been due mainly to the fact that my husband has Chronis Myloid Leukaemia & my mind has been in a "mush" this last few months.
Due to the financial strain my husbands illness has caused I would like to demand that they refund the amount stated that they have obtained illegally from my account.
Regards, Mrs Linda Colley.

Comments

• Mo
      3rd of Jun, 2008
    Freelance Homewrite - Unauthorizes withdrawal
    170-06 88 Ave, Apt # 6L
    Phone: 718-206-3421

While I was too much woried for my account (Checking Account wth Chae Bank) no. 76482435 which was -ve for about a month and somehow I deposited money making it +ve, I became surprised how FREELANC-HOME-WRITE debited $49.95 from my account on 05/23/2008.

I have no knowledge about this company. May I expect that such Id Thefts should be delt with proper justice?

• Cr
      24th of Jan, 2009
    Freelance - Home - Write - Unauthorizes withdrawal
    SELF
    23123 Opportunity Dr
    ELMENDORF
    Phone: 210-621-9404
    cristy17@netscape.com

I authorized this company to withdraw onetime pay of $2. 95, since november 2008, this company had been withdrawing from my account for the amount of $48. 00, i want my money back, this company should not be allowed to do this to people, they are abusing people's account, lets let others heared that this company is not allowed to do business like this.

Sincerely, cristy schatz