FreeFuelCenter.com / Failure To Fulfill Promised Service
I, like many others, have not received the promised $25 fuel cards, eventhough, I have met the necessary criteria to receive them. Now
for the ugly truth:
1. FreeFuelCenter.com is a company incorporated on 5/01/04, and was locally established in Mesa, AZ on 7/01/08;
2. It has 14 business names and 17 web sight addresses;
3. Mr. Justin Elenburg is the Pres., Mr. Troy Warren is the V.P., Ms. Connee Adams is the Office Manager;
4. The Better Business Bureau gives this organization an "F" rating, and does not accredit them;
5. On 6/29/09, FreeFuelCenter.com, or which other 13 names you choose to use, filed for reorganization under Chapter 11. In other words, they went belly up.
In my opinion, this group was unsavory from the start, and to expect any redress in the future would be an exercise in futillity.