FreeFuelCenter.com / Failure To Fulfill Promised Service

827 Grove Street Suite 100
I, like many others, have not received the promised $25 fuel cards, eventhough, I have met the necessary criteria to receive them. Now
for the ugly truth:
1. FreeFuelCenter.com is a company incorporated on 5/01/04, and was locally established in Mesa, AZ on 7/01/08;
2. It has 14 business names and 17 web sight addresses;
3. Mr. Justin Elenburg is the Pres., Mr. Troy Warren is the V.P., Ms. Connee Adams is the Office Manager;
4. The Better Business Bureau gives this organization an "F" rating, and does not accredit them;
5. On 6/29/09, FreeFuelCenter.com, or which other 13 names you choose to use, filed for reorganization under Chapter 11. In other words, they went belly up.
In my opinion, this group was unsavory from the start, and to expect any redress in the future would be an exercise in futillity.

N  21st of Jul, 2009 by

FreeFuelCenter.com - Redemption Fraud
Free Fuel Center

Comparable to the other complaints, Freefuelcenter.com sent the first three gift cards, then said my receipts were wrong. As an accounting auditor, they were submitted correctly. In March, 2009 was the first indication that they were up to something. Have not received anything since February submittals. They probably scammed each gas company for the gift cards, then sold them on the side to others, and then give the consumer some excuse for not processing. Send them to jail for their actions. Fraudulent actions against consumers.
N  1st of Aug, 2009 by
Same as others complaining about FreeFuelCenter.com. Did receive first two months in 2009 the gift cards. But haven't received anymore for March thru July. They do not answer any e-mail inquiries. I agree with others that they packed it in and ran.
A  2nd of Aug, 2009 by
I too would like to add a complaint. I haven't received any cards since April. I believe I got four, three were Fry's gift cards and the last one I received was a Visa card which I tried to use today and they said it had expired. There was nothing indicating that there was an expiration date.
A  2nd of Aug, 2009 by
This company still owes me $300 worth of rebate coupons. I feel I was ripped off by this company, as well as the furniture store that offered the rebate to lure me into a large purchase.
A  20th of Aug, 2009 by
I also feel betrayed by this scam. I fulfilled all their obligations but only received $100 of the promised $500. I contacted them in June before their bankruptcy and was promised to be put on their "expedited" for the $25 gift cards from February and March, but nothing ever came.
N  20th of Sep, 2009 by
Have only received 50 dollars in gas gift cards since sept of 2008
N  25th of Sep, 2009 by
I have NOT received any gift cards since March 2009
A  26th of Sep, 2009 by
I have been sending in my gas reciepts from Shell stations all over the country since October of 2008!! I still have not recieved a single gift card. I will be returning to Furniture Outlets USA, who gave me the coupon for incentive, and demand the $500 I was promised. Don't know how far I will get, but I am not one to take much of anything lying down. There is always the internet, the Argus Leader, standing on the sidewalk adjacent to the furniture store with a sign...
N  30th of Aug, 2011 by

FreeFuelCenter.com - No payment

We were suppose to receive $25 monthly vouchers for gas when we purchcased $100 of gas monthly until we received $300 worth of vouchers. We received the first 3 months then they just stopped coming even though we faithfully complied with all the requirements in order to receive the vouchers. We feel we were ripped off and mislead by this company.