FreeDownloadZone / Cant cancel membership

1 po box 2249, Ayr, Queensland, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0747821415

Go to www.HelpMeDownload.com , this is a web that serve various internet vendors including Freedownloadzone.com. You can cancell your membership thru them or call for a refund. Telephone numbers are provided thru this site or you can view your order detail or receipt. All you need to do is provide them with your email add you used to login to Freedownloadzone.com, or your Order ID, or the last four digits of the credit card you used to pay Freedownloadzone.com. If ever you will be refunded expect however to be poorer by $9.95 ,the processing fee Freedownloadzone imposed. Now that's not free!! I think thats greed...scoofing millions in the guise of a fee.

More FreeDownloadZone Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      30th of May, 2007
    FreeDownloadZone - Unauthorized account charges

I did not intend to sign up to freedownloadzone but somehow I did how do I get them to stop charging my account.

• Pe
      1st of Nov, 2007
    FreeDownloadZone - Monthly charges for free download
    Australia

I believe that the Free download zone provided a gateway of which I was not aware, when I went online to download AVG free online protection from spyware and viruses. The monthly charge of US$9.95 ($A11.38) was an add-on. Surely this kind of behaviour is not allowed. It seems to be a fraudulent practice (scam) for which no product or benefit is gained.

• We
      14th of Nov, 2007

I went online to download the avg free service which has been recommended to me, and in the process was enticed by your service to pay for something in which I had no idea I was paying for. I wanted a once off payment to use the anti virus software and now a sum of money is being taken from my credit card without my approval, and I need this reversed immediately as I have no need for the service I am paying for and never have. Please tell me how I can reverse this asap or I will have to approach the bank to stop this service.

27th of Nov, 2007

I don't need to download of your software no more as need to stop paying on my account every month as which I never used it no more as please can you cancel of my account as soon as possible...
    Please mail back to me as soon as possible...

Regards John Mott.

• Be
      9th of Jan, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I never did get the free download of AVG and I was finally able to buy a subscription. Freedownloadzone.com charged my credit card over $80.00 for things I never signed up for. I called them and was told they would refund me on the next credit card statement but would have to charge me $9.88 for the trouble.

I was having trouble at the time with my clock as it had a wrong date and I could not reach Grisoft to BUY AVG. When I changed to the correct time I was able to subscribe. So I never got a freedownload at all.

22nd of Jan, 2008

I request you immediatly cancell my membership. I have been debited for something I do not use. I never used your product and on numberous occassion requested to cancel. I made a mistake in downloading the site and paying memebership. I have instructed my bankers to return all debits in future. Please take note and act immediatly. I think this is nothing else but a internet money making thing. AS a matter of fact I think I should be refunded all monies that you have debited to my credit card. My order number is 1966020610040008405006
    Thanking you
    Mrs. A Van Vuuren

22nd of Jan, 2008

I have tried on several occassions to cancel my memebership and have no joy. Once again my credit card was debited on the 3rd January. Please stop this and cancel my membership. Actually I should get a refund on all the funds debited to my credit card. I have never used your products.

22nd of Jan, 2008

If the complaint division cannot cancel my memebership, please advise me by email who do I contact to get this done. This is everything but a user friendly site

• Vi
      1st of Feb, 2008

I have tried with no results to get this account canceled
    as I do not use it any more and have not for some time.

Yours truly
    Virgil Hardy

26th of Feb, 2008

I am very disappointed with your services, which i did not gained benefit and so disgusting that you keep on charging me monthly for nothing..PLEASE CANCELL MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..I need your immediate action and reply through my email...

• Ba
      27th of Feb, 2008

Tried to phone and e-mail to no result. Now going to bank and if i have to i will cancel my card.These robing barstards arent having any more of my money. Is there any system in place yet to sue these people and get the moneys back.

• Al
      7th of Mar, 2008

I have read the comments re freedownloadzone and have just returned to work after cancelling my current debit card with the bank. This seems to be the best answer. I am also filing a fraud complaint which the bank will investigate with a view to reclaiming any payments.

• Al
      7th of Mar, 2008

I have just cancelled my debit card with the bank. I am also filing a fraud complaint.

9th of Mar, 2008

I got their service thinking I was getting I-tunes, I have not bin
    successful in getting intact with them.

11th of Mar, 2008

It seems I am not alone.I to expected to get services towards itunes and I also was charged for something I did not want and I too have tried to get in touch with these con artists by e-mail,phone and letter to an adress in Jersey and all to no avail.I have cancelled my card and am also going down the fraud line against these robbers.One phone number I tried was a private house number and the lady said your the third today!!!! Its almost comforting to know your not the only one.

• Je
      20th of Apr, 2008

same thing happened to me with AVG...also told it would be the full version of AVG not the free, confused and paid 69 dollars and I believe a 9.95 charge also this is not right ...what do I do? I want a refund and cancell my acccount

• Je
      20th of Apr, 2008

i want my money refunded... or I too will report you

• Cy
      28th of Jan, 2009
    FreeDownloadZone - duped!! does NOT work
    Freedownloadzone
    Australia
    freedownloadzone.com

This offered (for a slight fee) free downloads to many sites.
    IT DID NOT HAPPEN! There was no down load that
    worked. My credit card was billed. I've been had! The
    HELP section was unavailable. No further communicaton
    was available!

24th of Jun, 2009

Hello Cynthia,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload. I 've read this complaint and we support this website www.freedownloadzone.com. If you have questions about the services that we have you can call us anytime.

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you but do not worry I can assure you that we can help you out reagarding this matter.

You can reach us anytime. I have provided toll free numbers below.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
    US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
    UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com for online chat support. Or you can send an email to [protected]@helpmedownload.com

Our Operations is available 24/7.

28th of Jun, 2009

Hi Nonnie and Cynthia

I do understand your confusion about this. We are not selling any product from our website. You are paying for the access on the website and the technical assistance that we provide over these programs.

I am encouraging you to call us to discuss this matter

Thank you for your time.