freedownload.com / unauthorized site to sell AVG security

1 12 Dyson DriveToowoomba, Queensland, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 46140675

Dear Saler, I am very surprised to hear from your service that I purchased my AVG security through an unauthorized site. I can't bilieve, beause I have got the Trial of AVG which is running until 25/11/2008.How can you explan me that the Trial came from your site and the paiement for the license has been done to the unauthorized site?I think you can verify your documents because I have all the reference of my purchasing. On the receipt you wrote this: "YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL SHOW A CHARGE FROM HELPMEDOWLOAD.COM". And shortly you wrote again: " you will receive a welcome e-mail from freedowloadzone.com" Would you like please to check, in order to help me, if "helpmedownload.com" and "freedownloadzone.com" are both unauthorized site! What are you planing to prevent such adventure to overcome on your products?I expect that I will recover my license and to continue to enjoy your servive Thank you for your assistance. Albert Musambya. Queensland(AUSTRALIA)

--- En date de : Dim 26.10.08, sales@avg.com <sales@avg.com> a écrit :

De: sales@avg.com <sales@avg.com>
Objet: Re: G#[protected] - License Number Recovery Form
À: "Albert Kitungano Musambya" <mkitalbert@yahoo.fr>
Date: Dimanche 26 Octobre 2008, 13h22

Dear Albert,

Thank you for your email.

Please be informed that the billing information you sent us does not
correspond with any of our commercial products. It appears to have
been purchased through an unauthorized site. We recommend that you
send a complaint to the site owner and ask for refund according to the
steps outlined on that site. Please be advised that this site is
neither our affiliate partner nor an authorized reseller of AVG
Internet Security products.

Please note that our official website is:

To purchase AVG Internet Security products, visit our on-line shop at:
Please note that our e-commerce provider is Digital River GmbH
(element 5)

You can also contact our authorized Partners, Distributors and
Resellers. Contact information is available at:

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Daniel Dimitrov
AVG Technologies

website: http://www.avg.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know that AVG Internet Security software and its virus
detection technology have won numerous industry awards and
certifications?
If you want to find out more, please visit:
On Sun Oct 26 13:17:43 CET 2008, Albert Kitungano Musambya wrote:

> Description :
> Order number: [protected], Australia, Toowoomba, QLD 4350, Today
25-26/10/2008 9.15:55pm. Iwas serviced by: freedownnloadzone.com. Amount paid
was:AUD 90.86 through Gift Visa
> I didn't receive e-mail respond.

More freedownload.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

11th of Dec, 2007
    freedowloadzone.com - scam
    southend

hello, i think i have been scammed by this site, they took out three payments in one day.please advise people not to use the site

• Br
      13th of Apr, 2009

we have paid for avg on windows vista. It appears to be downloading, but how do we know if its on the pc? The pc is showing no icon for this.

• Br
      13th of Apr, 2009

We have bought avg for this PC and it seems to download with the option of save or cancell we are saveing the file and it seems to download . There is no icon so has the download been succusful.

• He
      21st of Jun, 2009

Hello Customers,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. Regarding your concern about the charges that you got, we will be more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
    US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
    UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com for online chat support. Or you can send an email to support@helpmedownload.com

Our Operations is available 24/7.

• He
      24th of Jun, 2009

Hello,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. I do apologize for any inconvenience and for the confusion about the subscription that you made. I just want to inform you that we are not AVG but we do support the software itself. Your subscription on our website, www.freedownlaodzone.com, allows you to download hundreds of programs that we have and provide you also Technical Support for any software that you can download on our website. So, what you have really paid for are for the services that we provide not for the software itself.

If you have questions and you want clarifications, you can reach us through our Toll Free Number
    US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
    UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

You can also send us an email to support@helpmedownload.com. Or you can visit our Web-Chat. Just go to www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com.

Regards,
    Helpmedownload.com

• Fo
      16th of Mar, 2011

yes don t know why my credit card was charged 29.92 freedownload.com never gave permission.

• Wt
      12th of Apr, 2011

I have the same issue but they got me twice before I caught it.