Freedom Subscription / Stole $40.95, out of two of my bank accounts
My Name is Nicholas Pedone, and would like to get my money back that Freedom Subscription has stolen out of two of my bank Accounts. One with Bank of America, and the other with Wells Fargo banks. They had withdrawn $49.95 from bougth accounts, and when I notified the they said that I would receive the money back in the form of a check that they would send to my mailling addrees, and if I do not receive it with in 30 days to contact them.
Well I haven't received the check as of 08/28/2009. I've been trying to get a hold of them, but it seems that no one answers the phone at that number. An answering service answers but can't get throuh to anyone else. They still owe me the money that they stole out of my two bank accounts.
More Freedom Subscription Complaints & Reviews
- Freedom Subscription - Unauthorized draft charge to my bank account of $ 49.95 
- Freedom Subscription - Theft By Deception
- Freedom Subscription - Unauthorized Bank Withdrawal 
- Freedom Subscription - Fake check 
- Freedom Subscription - Unauthorized Charges in Account 
- Freedom Subscription - Unauthorized/Fraudulent Check Charge 
- Freedom Subscription - Fake Check through my checking accoutn 
- Freedom Subscription - Stealing Money
- Freedom Subscription - Stole $49.95 out of my account