Freedom Mortgagemortgage payment

On Jan 1, 2017 your company sent me a letter stating that you did not receive my mortgage payment which is not true. My mortgage payment is paid by the Government every month. I visited the Government pay office and I was told that my mortgage is payed out on the 1st of every month please review you records.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Fayetteville, NC
I have never missed a payment in paying my mortgage. I am sure that some kind of mistake has been made and this is a important I have enclosed the last 2 months of payment December 2016, January 2017. Please review this information and resolve this matter.

Coralisa Palmer
[protected]

• Updated by Coralisa, Jan 30, 2017

I have never missed a payment in paying my mortgage. I am sure that some kind of mistake has been made and this is a important matter. To have this placed on my credit report will be unfair to me without investigating the matter to see what happen to my money.

Coralisa Palmer