Freedom Marketing / Take your money and uses your personal info fraudulently!

I thought I would try this program because I needed to make extra money at home. I have always knew about these programs but never wanted to pay the start up fee. I am in a financial crisis so Id thought Id give it a try. I payed the $37 fee. The next day I sent an email to ask when I would receive my product and if they could provide a tracking number. I got no response.

I then did some research and found something out about Freedom Marketing. I couldn't believe it. The charge that appeared on my credit card for $37 that I payed to Freedom Marketing showed up as PC Enterprises. There was a phone number next to it so I thought ok good maybe this isn't a scam. I called the number and the operator kept saying the number was invalid.

Then I noticed the number was the same number that I had came across when I did some research on Freedom Marketing. To top that all off I looked online at my recent activity and saw a balance transfer. I don't know what a balance transfer is because I have never did it before but I assume that it means transferring money out of your account to another. I am calling my bank in the morning. Anyways. I cant believe this. I did some more research about at home work stuffing envelopes. The same email address came up that Freedom Marketing uses. Ill be reporting those separately.

Veronica

U.S.A.
Phone Number:
[protected]

Va

Comments

As
  25th of Jan, 2007

I wish i would have seen this before I wasted my money but this complaint is soooo true. i am a stay at home mom and military wife. We don't have very much money at all so I got so excited to make extra money. That was a month ago and nothing in the mail, no answers to e-mail... nothing!!

Fr
  13th of Feb, 2007

I also have been scammed from this company, I wish now that I would have researched them. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

Ma
  14th of Feb, 2007

I wish I would have done some research to. I mean these people are not for real. All they wont to do is take your money. The email address is not real and they will not send you anything in the mail. All they are doing is trying to make it look good by asking and answering the questions to make it seem real. I really didn't know it until i log on to my email address,and saw that they weren't replying to my emails. Then i saw this site and i new then that this was a scam. Please don't give in to easy money. A little advise, real money don't came that easy.

Ro
  15th of Feb, 2007

Well, It looks like I'm another sucker for this stuffing envelope S**T. How can these people continuously do this. There has to be someone to monitor these people, or go after them. I send out for an order at end of Jan. I made several email requests and phone calls and got the same responses. No answer, and a phone number that isn't connected. RRRR....I paid the $42 for priority shipping. I wanna kick some A**

To
  13th of Mar, 2007

I paid the 42.00 also and that was on Feb.12th. I have been sending e-mails and calling with no response. I do know it is illegal to say that you are a legitimate company and not be. I am looking into what can be done to refund monies owed.

La
  13th of Mar, 2007

These people are heartless rip offs. I have 5 kids and a disabled husband. I cant work outside the home as I am primary caregiver. I called I e-mailed I send registered mail. NOTHING. But I am calling a lawyer. I know its only $42, but hey this all has to stop. I ordered like an idiot. Wish I would have researched it, thats almost a month worth of diapers!