Freedom Lending / Flagstar Bank / Home purchase gone bad

Omaha, NE, United States

I purchased a home that was way over priced (for sale by owner) and used the lending company, Freedom Lending. I felt pressured through the whole process but I also still trusted these gentleman. Aaron Peck and Bobby Massey at Freedom Lending did not have my best interest in mind. Only what was going to benefit them. I'm a single mother of two children and this was my first home purchase. I should have never went into this without consulting my family. I was an easy prey for them to make a sale. I didn't receive any of the perks of a first time home owner. I never had any intention of paying the first months mortgage because I realized (after the papers were signed) I could not afford it. Aaron Peck who was the owner I bought the house from and also works at Freedom Lending offered to make my first months mortgage payment. (That's odd) I of course declined but later found that not only was the first mortgage paid but the second one also. I never made a payment.

I was an individual who had excellent credit and now my credit is going to be honorable.

When I contacted the Mortgage Company and explained the situation to the supervisor (Bob Kacir, at Flagstar Bank) he said he would get back to me but he's failed to do so. When I would call I would get the run around of "he's not available" This is the hardest lesson learned, but it's opened my eyes to not trust anyone.
Va