freedom building professionals-Randall McClurg and Blake Evans / same people from florida company

1 atrium crest executive suitesHouston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2812164942

These are the same people I dealt with in Fort Myers/Lehigh Acres

Consumers beware! Believe me I would not do business with these people if I knew then what I know now- I was lied to and scammed-I was disrespected by both of them. Their signature on a legal document means nothing ...taxes not paid even though proration was signed by Randall McClurg-If you have already dealt with them and have a complaint-please contact me. You do not want to have to deal with bankrupt builders that lie and decieve the customer. I will provide photos etc regarding my nightmare in home purchase! I dealt directly with Randall McClurg and Blake Evans...what a mistake!
Laura

La

Comments

• Te
      28th of Aug, 2009

Again, this is a dangerous post. If these people are employees and do not hold ownership in the company that you are suing, you could set yourself up for a liable suit.

Although most would understand and sympathize with your situation, personal attacks against an individual employee or employees are not viewed with very high regard in the court system.

Depending on the state where the individual has established the business (Right To Work state) the penalities for liable could be astronomical. See MMAR Group vs. Dow Jones.