Freedom Building Professionals / Don't do business with them

United States, Texas, Houston Review updated:
Freedom Building Professionals
18333 Egret Bay Blvd
Phone: 9281) 335-3936
These are the same people; Blake Evans and Randall McClurg that we purchased our home from in Florida. They lie and scammed us - did not even address our punch list- left us with costly repairs. The new home has leaks and mold when we moved in as well as unfinished interior and exterior paint. They left the home open to outdoor- our community was abandoned and our street lights are being reposessed due to non-payment. They assured me the company was financially stable right before we closed- pressured me to close or lose my deposit even though I knew they were lying - they did not pay property taxes as promised in writing- and left to Texas!
I hope people in Houston Texas do not find themselves dealing with situation like we did and I am speaking for many dissatisfied customers here in SW Florida.
Next time I will attach some photos.

D  28th of Aug, 2009 by
If these people were employees and not owners of this company you may have a liable suit on your hands. My suggestion would be to approach the bankruptcy court and file for payment via the assset division of the builder who built your home.

This is a very dangerous post if this company is not the one who built your house.