Freedom Banc Mortgage Services / Customer Service

1 Dublin, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-778-1039

I would just like to warn others about this company. They are a scam and will lie to you to get what they want. They were working with someone that I know and they lied to him through the whole process. They ensured that his mortgage would go to a fixed rate. He had gotten behind on payments b/c of a job loss and Freedom ensured him to not worry b/c they would take care of everything. When they finally got his mortgage lender to agree to mitigation (after 4 months) the payment has increased by $350.00 on top of the regular rate. Freedom also ensured that once he started making these high payments that they would no longer be taking any payments...that was a lie also b/c they continued for 3 months to take their payment which was $265 each month. Please DO NOT deal with these jokers. If you get a phone call from Akilah West, John Pantoe, or John Hamilton, run as fast as you can. Akilah is the biggest liar ever and you MUST watch out for her.

Freedom Banc is the biggest joke. Don't fall for their scams.

Ch

More Freedom Banc Mortgage Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ar
      9th of Jul, 2010

AKILAH IS A WONDERFUL PERSON AND IS NO LONGER WITH THE COMPANY DUE TO REASONS SUCH AS THIS AND OTHERS- KEEP HER NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. SHE IS NOT A LIAR AND REMAINS A CREDIT TO THE INDUSTRY.

• Ar
      9th of Jul, 2010

YOU ARE A THIRD PARTY SPEAKING OFF OF HERESAY AND SINCE YOU ARE ANONYMOUS YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY. AKILAH WEST HAD ADHERED TO COMPANY POLICY AND WAS LIMITED BY HER POSITION AT THE COMPANY. DO NOT EVER MENTION HER NAME ADVERSELY EVER AGAIN.

• Fr
      1st of Aug, 2010

freedom banc is a joke steve harris and james mccain are the biggest jokes of them all i worked for them and they trained me to lie to people and scam them out of there money i am not a liar or cheater so i quit the company. they r very horrible people and i hope that they pay for what they have done to people. there is serveral lawsuits against them right now and i am contacting my lawyer for the what they have put me through.

• Fr
      1st of Aug, 2010

stever harris jame mccain and jarrod r the biggest jokes and the biggest babys ever i hope there family is very proud of them

• Pe
      26th of Aug, 2010

Free-DUMB banc is not a bank or a mortgage service any more from what I hear. It is a contracted call center for debt settlement. This company is rated an F with the BBB and is currently under investigation with the attorney general's office. Good management at that place : )

• Pe
      27th of Aug, 2010

Check out their BBB rating...I'll give you a clue, it starts with an F. Sad to say I worked there...every single day I worked there, a pissed off customer would call and complain about how Freedom Banc screwed them over. The President, Steve Harris would say he would call them back and never call them back. He is a horrible man who will blame absolutely everyone but himself for his failing business. People would call in about how they paid Freedom Banc $2300 and nothing ended up happening with there lmortgage modification. It is just a matter of time before this company goes under, too bad many people have been robbed by this company and its pathetic excuse of an owner. I mean is it so hard to call your customers back, I guess its much easier to hide under a desk than to face responsability...

7th of Oct, 2010

I am the newest victim for freedom banc. My question is what can be done about these idiots. Please contact me at jazzcat71@sbcglobal.net with suggestions.

• Fo
      17th of Oct, 2010

Jazzcat71 - Call the attorney general and file a complaint. He also ows previous employees thousands of dollars. He lets people go without warning and stops pay on thier checks, never paying them what is owed. He currently has at least 3 complaints with the Wages and Labor board as well. Steve is a crook and needs stopped. I hope the AG shuts him down for good! Good luck, sorry you were a victim.

Also, they have been operating without any sort of a license for years. No Loan orginiators licencse, debt aduster or brokers license!

• Wi
      11th of Nov, 2010

My name is William H. Pace and I live in New Port Richey, Florida. Kris McCurry and Steve Harris duped me into a MORTGAGE MODIFICATION IN October 2009. They promised me it would be done in 90 days. Repeatedly they told me Bank of America had agreed to the Modification. I paid them over $4000.00 up front for the Modification that never happened. I am preparing to swear under oath to the Judicial System in Ohio and other Professional Regulation Departments about their fraud and deception. Steve Harris has personally told me he was not refunding my money and that it would be exortation for me to try to get it back. I will keep everyone informed as I move my case through the Judicial System in Ohio. I am convinced I will retrieve my money and that Steve Harris and Kris McCurry will be charged with fraud from what they have done to countless people.

• Tr
      23rd of Nov, 2010

Kris McCurry is not at fault for this. He is just doing what he is told and probably believes the lies that Steve and James spew. I used to work there and entirely believed that the programs worked and that we could help people.

• Pa
      7th of Jan, 2011

Freedom banc is a joke and someone should shut them down now before they continue to steal hard working peoples money. I tried to get a loan modification from them and paid 1900.00 and signed a contract that i could get 1150.00 back if they couldn't help. They strung me along for awhile and finally told me that there was nothing they could do. Now they won't return any phone calls . I believe in KARAMA and justice will be servered.I hope they try to dispute this at least i will know someone is still working there so they can recieve papers from the court when i file next week, when i seek to get all of my money back plus interest. FREEDOM BANC this is PAT HAUSER from HAMILTON, OHIO.I hope that everyone you stole money from, take any and all legal action against you .Anyone with information please contact me at teresa.hauser@yahoo.com

• Re
      26th of Aug, 2014

If you want to find Stephen the weasel, contact ALLSTATE Insurance.
    He is conning his way through a Dayton area Allstate agency.