freecycle.org baldwin county freecycle / poor customer service skills :)

1 BaldwinCountyFreecycle-owner@yahoogroups.comAL, United States Review updated:
Phone: www.freecycle.org

this started this morning when i noticed people were being told their posts would get deleted if they were related to pet items. i can see the need for keeping animals separate from the regular list, but doghouses & such? how asinine can u get? so i complained. imagine that! and from here it spirals downward into madness. im gonna copy and paste the dramatic trail of emails. since there is no recourse with free-cycle mods, i'll just use this forum so others know that you don't need a name like mine to totally snap. if you read this backwards (from the bottom up) you can almost see her head implode as we discuss this. ( i use the word discuss kinda loosely lol you'll see why) enjoy & let me know if there is anything i could do, though she kicked me out of the group, so i may just cry for a while. :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this is harassment. if you can't control your mods & owners, maybe you should get new ones.
this is why i said they are doing stupid stuff. the emails get dumber and dumber. i tried to speak calmly with this witch but she won't stop. I'll contact my local police dept tomorrow if i hear from her again. she has been harassing me all day when i sent her no more than a few sentences. i have not threatened her or her group, just pointed out that she is playing a dangerous game the way she threatens and treats people.

----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:24:34 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Message not approved: your pet supplies rule

ROFLMAO !!! YOU REALLY SCARE ME ! YOU ARE VERY RIGHT, I AM EASY TO FIND AT ALL OF OUR FREE4ALLS, I AM THE ONE EVERYONE IS SPEAKING WITH AND THAT LOVES AND RESPECTS ME AS MUCH AS I DO THEM. AS FOR MY APOLOGIES, AT LEAST I KNOW WHEN I DO GOOF, I AM RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO ADMIT MY FAULTS AND ASK FORGIVENESS ! I CAN ADMIT WHEN I AM WRONG . AND IT IS USUALLY WHEN A MEMBER LIKE YOU WILL NOT STOP HARRASSING US THAT I LOSE IT. BUT, I DO NOT OWE YOU AN APOLOGY AT ALL . YOU ATTACKED US MODS FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS PUT INTO PLACE LONG BEFORE YOU JOINED US, YET YOU CHOOSE TO BE SO UGLY TODAY ? YOU WERE NOT EVEN INVOLVED IN THE SITUATION. PEOPLE LIKE YOU SET BACK AND WAIT FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO STIR THE S---! YOU HAVE DROVE ME NUTS ALL DAY ! I THINK YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO GETS THEIR KICKS ANNOYING OTHERS ! I WOULD MUCH RATHER HELP OTHERS AND MAKE FRIENDS WITH THEM . IF I WANT TO PUT UP WITH CHILDESS BEHAVIOR, ALL I HAVE TO DO IS SPEND TIME WITH MY KIDS ! . I DO THINK YOU ARE THREATENING ME SO I SAY, " BRING IT ON " YOU MAY FIND OUT I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU OR ANY OTHER HUMAN ! YOUR " BACK ALLEY " MANNERISIMS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES ! LOL BTW YOUR ADDRESS IS EASY TO GET FROM YOUR ISP ADDRESS ! SILLY CHILD. AND I DID BAN YOU AS I ASKED YOU TO STOP HARRASSING ME AND YOU CONTINUED. AND NOW YOU CAN FORWARD THIS ONE TOO ! NOW FOR THE LAST TIME, LEAVE ME ALONE !!! I REALLY DISLIKE YOU AND YOUR LOW CLASS WAYS .

--- On Tue, 8/25/09, Lil Miss Insanity <

Subject: Fw: Message not approved: your pet supplies rule
To: info@freecycle.org
Cc: "GRACE HARMAN"
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 9:45 PM

this is why freecycle is dying and new groups are popping up such as freeshare etc.

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: GRACE HARMAN
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:43:44 PM
Subject: Re: Message not approved: your pet supplies rule

all of your emails have been forwarded to freecycle.org
just so you're aware
I was never personally attacking you and never called you any names.
my reference to you being hacked, is only because of your excessive rudeness on the site itself. (i've been reading your public apologies for more than a year)
as for the harassment charges, good luck, i wrote 2 sentences up until this moment intended for you specifically. that is hardly harassment. you react to the users with anger and emotionally charged when it's completely uncalled for. not to mention, u don't have my address. so don't try to threaten me.
i have emailed you in the past ( probably around the time you lost all of your email to gmail ) and actually even said what a wonderful job you guys were doing. i was pleased to see so much less of the "edited by mod on duty" on all of the posts. according to the mod manual, we shouldn't see so much of it. and i have NEVER posted a want. usually i watch for wants and fill them as i can. i have emailed and asked about certain rules when you've made a post, with no response. so it doesn't matter. you only see what you want to & if it gets you fired up you respond.
i won't email you personally again.
have a good night and try to keep away from the keyboard when you're this high strung. besides, you give out your name and location on a regular basis. you treat people like this all the time & odds are someone is gonna get angrier than you. and you're way too easy to locate on free4all days. :) ( and THIS IS NOT A THREAT YA GOOB! it's common sense!)
ttfn

Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 6:26:28 PM
Subject: Re: Message not approved: your pet supplies rule

AND YOU WAS SWEET ? LOL YOU SENT THE NASTIEST EMAIL WE HAVE EVER GOTTEN AND THOUGHT WE WOULD BE SWEET IN RETURN ? ANGER BEGETS ANGER ! AND THE POLICE WERE JUST HERE AND HAVE READ ALL OF OUR EMAILS AS I INTEND TO CHARGE YOU WITH HARRASSMENT IF IT DOES NOT STOP ! THEY WANTED TO KNOW HOW I COULD BE SO NICE IN MY REPLY TO YOU AND THEY KNOW YOU WERE REFERRING TO THE CAPS AS YELLING AT YOU .THE ONLY " BAD " THING I SAID TO YOU WAS " MISS-KNOW-IT ALL " ! BUT YOU CALLED US SOME RATHER UGLY THINGS AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WENT ON BETWEEN US AND THE MEMBERS YOU " CLAIMED " TO DEFEND ! LIKE THE OFFICER SAID " YOU JUST WANT TO MAKE A STINK WHEN THERE IS NO ODOR " ! SO NOW I AM ADVISING YOU ( PER THE POLICE ) TO LEAVE ME ALONE AND I WILL BAN YOU FROM THE GROUP IF I AM PUSHED TO THAT POINT ! AND THE POLICE WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE WITH A WARRANT !!
IT' A SHAME YOU WERE NOT ADULT ENOUGH TO EMAIL ME AND ASK WHAT WAS GOING ON IN A LADY LIKE WAY. BUT YOU CHOSE TO ACT LIKE SOME " STREET THUG ! AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE POLICE DID PRINT OUT A COPY OF ALL OF IT AND YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT " A NIECE OR NEPHEW HACKING IN OUR GROUP " SOUNDED LIKE A VIELED THREAT TO THEM .
GROW UP ! I DID NOT GET TO BE 62 BY BEING A ### OR STUPID ! I HAVE 3 COLLEGE DEGREES, HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE ? THE WAY YOU TALKED TO ME EARLIER, YOU NEEDED YOUR MOUTH WASHED OUT WITH SOAP ! WELL, MAYBE YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE A LADY ? BY THE WAY, I AM CC'ING THIS AND ALL CORRESPONDENCE TO ALL MY MODS, YOU SEE WE HAVE A BRAND NEW MOD AND SHOWING HER HOW MEAN AND UGLY SOME PEOPLE ARE IS MUCH BETTER TRAINING THAN JUST TELLING THEM ! THIS WILL EITHER SCARE THEM OFF OR MAKE A BETTER MOD OF THEM ! THANKS FOR THE ' ON THE JOB TRAINING " FOR THEM ! EVERY ONE THINKS THIS JOB IS SO EASY UNTILL THEY RUN INTO NASTY ACTING AND TALKING PEOPLE LIKE YOU !

FOR YOUR SAKE, DO NOT REPLY TO ME AGAIN, YOU LIED AND SAID YOU HAD EMAILED ME AND I FAILED TO RESPOND . THAT IS A LIE ! THE OFFICER HERE WENT THROUGH THE LAST 8, 000 EMAILS ( I NEVER EMPTY MY TRASH, JUST MOVE IT TO A FOLDER ) AND THERE WERE NONE FROM YOU ! IF YOU HAD SENT ONE TO THE GROUP OWNERS THEN THE OTHER MODS WOULD HAVE SEEN IT AND THERE IS NOT ONE WHO OPENED AN EMAIL FROM YOU THAT WASN'T A WANT POST !!! BUT, EVEN IF THAT WERE TRUE, IT STILL DID NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO BE SO MEAN AND UGLY OVER SOMETHING THAT YOU TOTALLY KNEW NOTHING ABOUT ! NOW AS YOU SAID TO ME, " PUT YOUR BIG GIRL BRITCHES ON AND ACT LIKE A WOMAN "NOT A ( YOU ARE 30 ) SPOILED LITTLE TEENAGER WHO WANTS TO BE BIG AND BAD BUT DON'T EVEN DO THAT CORRECTLY !! " AND LEAVE ME ALONE FROM NOW ON . I REFUSE TO STOOP TO YOUR LEVEL OF BEHAVIOR ! AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNERED, THIS IS OUR LAST CONTACT !

--- On Tue, 8/25/09, Lil Miss Insanity wrote:

To: "GRACE HARMAN"
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 3:37 PM

i wasn't referring to your CAPS, just your attitude

Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 3:21:10 PM
Subject: Re: Message not approved: your pet supplies rule

LOL, YOU REALLY DID NOT READ ANY OF THE WELCOME LETTER DID YOU ? HERE IS THE FIRST PARAGRAPH :

HELLO,
MY NAME IS SUE HUGHES AND I AM ONE OF THE CO-OWNER'S HERE AT
BALDWIN COUNTY FREECYCLE (TM) . I WANT TO PERSONALLY WELCOME YOU INTO
THE "FAMILY" AND AT THE SAME TIME EXPLAIN WHY ALL MY EMAILS AND POSTS
ARE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. I KNOW THAT COMPUTER ETIQUETTE DECLARES CAPS
AS " YELLING " AT THE RECIPIENT, BUT I PROMISE I AM NOT "
YELLING " AT YOU . YOU SEE I ONLY HAVE THE USE OF ONE ARM SO I HAD TO
LEARN ONE HANDED TYPING AND THAT IS VERY HARD BUT, THE SHIFTING IS
REALLY HARD TO MANEUVER SO I JUST USE ALL CAPS. SO PLEASE TAKE NO
OFFENSE AT MY USE OF CAPS, I WOULD NEVER INTENTIONALLY "YELL" AT ANY
ONE ! MOST OF OUR MEMBERS SAY THEY CAN SEE THE MESSAGE BETTER WHEN IT IS
IN CAPS ! I THINK THEY JUST WANT ME TO FEEL BETTER BUT IT'S GREAT TO KNOW
THEY CARE THAT MUCH !

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, INVESTIGATE PRIOR TO MAKING A FOOL OF YOUR SELF ! BUT, AFTER THE WAY YOU SPOKE TO ALL OF US MODS I JUST MIGHT HAVE YELLED ON PURPOSE ! I DID NOT THOUGH. ALL MY POSTS AND EMAILS ARE IN CAPS ! I SUGGEST BEFORE EMAILING ME AGAIN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ! IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT OR ARGUE, DO NOT WASTE MY TIME ! I WILL ONLY IGNORE THAT CHILDESS BEHAVIOR FROM HERE ON OUT ! I AM A BUSY LADY AND TAKE MY RESPONSIBILITIES VERY SERIOUSLY AND DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR DUMB STUFF SUCH AS ARGUING !

--- On Tue, 8/25/09, Lil Miss Insanity wrote:

To: "coedyman2000"
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 1:08 PM

why are you yelling at me?

From: coedyman2000
Cc: BaldwinCountyFreecycle-owner@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 8:29:40 AM
Subject: Message not approved: your pet supplies rule

I HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHY YOU WANT TO BE SO BELLIGERENT ?
THIS " PET RULE" AS YOU CALL IT HAS BEEN IN PLACE FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND ALL I DID YESTERDAY WAS TRY TO REMIND EVERYONE WHERE TO FIND THE LINK SINCE SEVERAL ( NOT THAT I OWE YOU AN EXPLANATION )MEMBERS FORGOT WHERE TO FIND IT, AND IF YOU BOTHERED TO READ THE EMAIL YOU WERE SENT WHEN YOU JOINED IN MARCH OF 2008 YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ? BUT I DO KNOW WHY YOU USE THE EMAIL ADDIE YOU HAVE ! AS FOR ANY APOLOGIES, IF WE " SLIP " AND A MAKE MISTAKES ( WE ARE HUMAN ), WE DO APOLOGIZE TO OUR MEMBERS ! IF WE OFFENED THEM PUBLICLY, WE WILL APOLOGIZE PUBLICLY ! WE TRULY DO RESECT OUR MEMBERS, EXCEPT THE OCCASSIONAL PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO STIR THINGS FOR NO REASON LIKE YOU JUST TRIED. SAD, THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO .AND MOST OF OUR MEMBERS DO THE SAME, MOST ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE. NOW IF YOU HAVE GOTTEN ENOUGH ATTENTION, PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY MORE MESSAGES LIKE THIS ON THE BOARD. IF YOU HAVE A LEGITIMENT COMPLAINT THEN EMAIL ME PRIVATELY AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO ADDRESS IT ! FUNNY HOW YOU SAY OUR MEMBERS ARE LEAVING HERE AND YET, WE CONTINUE TO GROW ? HOW PATHETIC THAT YOU WANT TO ARGUE OVER A MISCONCIEVED IDEA ! LOL HOW SAD THAT YOU HAVE SO MUCH ANGER AND MEANESS IN YOU ! I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU DO ALL YOUR TRADING ?( I THINK YOU NEED TO LEARN WHAT FREECYCLE IS AND ISN'T ) WITH MOBILE AND LEAVE THIS GROUP SINCE WE ARE SO " STUPID AND ###IC " LOL . THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO " DO BATTLE " COME ARMED WITH REAL BULLETS ! YOU WOULD DO WELL TO READ THINGS BEFORE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS !THIS " PET / PET RELATED SITE WAS ( AND HAD BEEN ) IN PLACE WHEN YOU JOINED THIS GROUP IN MARCH OF 2008 ! YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE WELCOME LETTER, THE GROUP GUIDELINES AND RULES ! HECK YOU EVEN SAY IN YOUR SECOND EMAIL ( WHICH I PASTED HERE BELOW ) THAT PETS ARE " UNACCEPTABLE " ON FREECYCLE AND RELATED ITEMS AREN'T ? WHERE IN GODS NAME HAVE YOU HAD YOUR HEAD ALL THIS TIME ? LET ME EXPLAIN ( WHAT YOU DID NOT BOTHER TO READ ) WE HAVE A SISTER SITE FOR PETS / PET RELATED ITEMS, ALL THESE POSTS GO THERE AND ARE EITHER APPROVED OR REJECTED BY THE PET MOD, THEN THEY ( IF APPROVED ) ARE SENT TO THE BOARD HERE ! FOR REASONS THAT WERE DISCUSSED AND VOTED ON BY THE MODS HERE AT ONE OF OUR MEETINGS IS WAS SET UP THAT WAY ! IT WAS EITHER THAT OR WE WERE NOT GOING TO DEAL WITH PETS AT ALL ! THIS WAS DONE FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE ANIMALS AND I MAKE NO APOLOGY FOR OUR DECISION !SO NOW " MISS KNOW-IT -ALL " HOW DOES THAT OFFEND YOU ? WHY IS PUTTING THE ANIMALS SAFETY FIRST WRONG OR AS YOU SAY " STUPID " ? AS FOR THIS :

this is the dumbest freecycle police effort you guys have
made so far. the entire point is to keep the kennels, bowls,
chew toys, houses, etc out of landfills and still in use.
pets are unacceptable on freecycle but pet related items are
FOR FREECYCLE.

THAT IS THE MOST UNINFORMED STATEMENT I HAVE SEEN FROM ANY ONE ! YOU TALK OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH ON THIS SUBJECT ? FIRST YOU CLAIM THAT WE DO PERMIT PET ITEMS BUT NOT PETS, NOW YOU ARE CLAIMING WE DO NOT PERMIT PET ITEMS ! YOU REALLY SHOULD EDUCATE YOURSELF WITH THE FACTS BEFORE GOING OFF HALF COCKED ON SOMETHING YOU TRULY DO NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF !
AS FOR MOBILES FREECYCLE, I BELONG TO IT MYSELF AS I ALSO ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO JOIN IT AND SEMMES ! MANY OF OUR MEMBERS BELONG TO ALL 3 GROUPS, I THINK THAT IS WONDERFUL ! WE ARE A LOT STRICKTER HERE THAN THOSE 2 GROUPS ARE BUT, EVERY GROUP IS DIFFERENT IN WAYS AND THEN THERE ARE MANY RULES AND GUIDELINES THAT WE ALL SHARE ! AS FOR YOUR REFERENCE OF SOMEONES NIECE OR NEPHEW HACKING US, THAT SHOWS WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE ! EVEN AFTER YUR VERY " IGNORANT " EMAILS, I REFUSE TO STOOP TO YOUR LEVEL . IF YOU WERE MATURE ENOUGH TO QUESTION THE " REMINDER " IN A NORMAL MANNER, I WOULD HAVE EVEN SHARED WHY THAT SITE CAME ABOUT BUT I CAN SEE YOU JUST WANT AN ARGUMENT AND I JUST PUT MY 5 KIDS ON THE SCHOOL BUS SO, I AM NOT DEALING WITH CHILDESS BEHAVIOUR TILL THEY GET HOME . END OF DISSCUSSION !!!

[the above is, well, i'm not really sure]

{this is what i originally sent to freecycle mods}

> this is the most ###ic move i've seen over the past year. i have done my last few trades through the mobile group & now i see why so many eastern shore people have left this group. this is STUPID! there's not a nicer way to put it. keep getting rude with your users and likely one will have a nephew or niece hack your site. it's sad to see public apologies from users because you guys have been repeatedly rude & disrespectful to the people who keep the site going. NOT THE MODS, THE USERS!!! IF IT WEREN'T FOR OUR FREE STUFF, U WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO READ. so put your big girl pants on & get off of your pedestals & do the work freecycle signed you up for.

{this is sent to the group in general}
> this is the dumbest freecycle police effort you guys have
made so far. the entire point is to keep the kennels, bowls,
chew toys, houses, etc out of landfills and still in use.
pets are unacceptable on freecycle but pet related items are
FOR FREECYCLE.

the mod police better straighten up, many have gone to
mobile freecycle and i see many more leaving. GEEZ!!! are u
guys that stupid?

Comments

• Li
      26th of Aug, 2009

lmao now they have me on yahoo answers telling me i'm legally at fault
    all because i posted a name with this

maybe i should have left her email addy in it. thought i was being nice. besides, removing the name (cuz i didnt know which to remove) would have looked like i was talking to myself. and if something gets emailed to me, doesn't it make it mine? there was nothing at the bottom stating it was a private email and distribution was illegal.

• Su
      30th of Sep, 2009

FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO SAY, I DID NOT HAVE A STROKE BUT, HAD A SPINAL INJURY THAT LEFT ME WITH A LOT OF NERVE DAMAGE . AND IF YOU CONSIDER 62 ELDERLY, THEN I AM ! LOL MY MOM PASSED AT 87 AND I CONSIDER THAT ELDERLY ! LOL AS FOR MY BEING RUDE BY USING CAPS, I JUST THANK GOD THAT I HAVE THE USE OF ONE ARM ! AND AS FOR ANY HUMAN THINKING THAT MY TRYING TO HELP MY FELLOWMAN BY OWNING A FREECYCLE SITE USING CAPS, IS RUDE, I PRAY YOU NEVER GO THROUGH WHAT I DID ! I JUST WANT TO HELP ALL THAT I CAN, WHILE I CAN. AND I DO NOT SEE HOW USING ALL CAPS WOULD CLASSIFY ME ( OR ANYONE ) AS " ILLITERATE ? SURELY YOU READ WHERE I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I REALIZE THAT COMPUTER ETIQUETTE DECLARES CAPS
    AS " YELLING " AT THE RECIPIENT, BUT I PROMISE I AM NOT ? I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE WOULD JUMP TO THE CONCLUSION THAT DOING THINGS DIFFERENTLY MAKES ONE ILLITERATE ? DIFFERENCES IS WHAT MAKES OUR WORLD SO GREAT !

AND, OUR GROUP DOES NOT " BLOCK " THE POSTS FOR PETS / PET RELATED ITEMS . WE HAVE A SISTER GROUP THAT DEALS IN NOTHING ELSE .WE ESTABLISHED THIS GROUP WHEN WE ( THE MODS ) WERE TOTALLY FED UP WITH THE " BACK YARD BREEDERS ", MEMBERS WANTING ANIMALS FOR " FIGHTING " PURPOSES, AND MEMBERS WANTING ANIMALS TO SELL ! THIS ABUSE HAD TO BE DEALT WITH AND WE DECIDED THAT WE WOULD EITHER STOP ALL ANIMAL POSTS OR OPEN A SEPERATE SITE THAT IS DIRECTLY LINKED WITH OUR GROUP . THIS SITE WAS OPENED AND PEOPLE WITH TRAINING AND / OR EXPERIENCE WITH ANIMAL RESCUE ORGANIZATIONS WERE PUT IN CHARGE OF IT . ALL OF US MODS WERE TOTALLY DISGUSTED WHEN WE INVESTIGATED A COMPLAINT ABOUT 2 OF THE MEMBERS WHO WERE RUNNING PUPPY MILLS ! SO YES, WE REQUEST ALL PET POSTS TO BE SENT THROUGH THAT SITE. WE USED TO HAVE MANY POSTS WANTING CERTAIN BREEDS BUT, NOW WE ARE SEEING A LOT LESS OF THAT . AND WE TRY TO MAKE SURE THESE ANIMALS ARE GETTING GOOD HOMES. SO I FEEL TOTALLY JUSTIFIED IN RUNNING OUR GROUP AS WE DO ! ALL THE ABOVE MEMBER HAD TO DO WAS JUST EMAIL A MOD AND ASK " WHY " WE DO IT LIKE THIS, INSTEAD SHE CHOSE TO ATTACK US OVER IT WITH A LOT OF " MISINFORMATION " !

ALL THIS MESS STARTED WHEN 1 MEMBER WAS ASKED TO RE-ROUTE HER POST AND SHE POSTED AN APOLOGY ON THE BOARD FOR NOT READING THE GUIDELINES CLOSER . I PERSONALLY EMAILED HER AND ASSURED HER THAT " EVERYONE" IS HUMAN AND MAKES MISTAKES, NOT TO WORRY AND EXPLAINED WHY WE USE THE SISTER SITE . SHE WAS VERY SWEET AND SENT ME AN EMAIL THANKING ME FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING. THEN THIS " LILMISSINSANITY " STARTED SENDING US EMAIL AFTER EMAIL, SHE DID NOT POST ALL OF THEM ON HEREAND I WILL NOT REHASH ALL OF IT AGAIN. I SAY " ENOUGH " THANK GOD IT STOPPED ! BUT I DO TAKE OFFENSE AT THAT LAST COMMENT " man these guys are crazy. guess yer right about us ignernt folks in south bama nonnie " I PERSONALLY AM NOT FROM THE SOUTH BUT, I HAVE MANY GOOD FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS AND OVER 2, 300 MEMBERS WHO I WOULD NOT CLASSIFY AS " IGNORANT " ! I AM SADDENED TO THINK ANYONE WOULD MAKE SUCH A PREDJUDICED REMARK ! IT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE THAT MOST " SOUTHERNERS " ARE REMARKABLE PEOPLE !
    I ADMIT THAT I LET THIS LADY CONTROL MY EMOTIONS FOR A WHILE BUT AFTER SO MANY EMAILS, I JUST LOST MY " COOL " LOL I SHOULD HAVE JUST IGNORED HER EMAILS . OR JUST REFERRED THEM TO FREECYCLE MYSELF. THERE WAS AN INVESTIGATION DONE AND THAT INVESTIGATION DID INCLUDE EVERY EMAIL !
    I WAS TOLD THAT I SHOULD NEVER REPLY TO ANY FURTHER EMAILS FROM HER AND TO SEND ANY FURTHER HARRASSING EMAILS TO THEM . AS I ALWAYS TELL ALL MEMBERS, WE ARE ALL JUST HUMANS AND MAKE MISTAKES, I SURE DID !

I AM SORRY IF MY " ALL CAPS " MAKES ANY OF YOU THINK I AM RUDE, BUT I THANK GOD THAT I STILL HAVE ONE ARM THAT WORKS ! I ALWAYS SAY " I MAY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU BUT, I WILL FIND A WAY TO DO WHAT I NEED TO DO ! " I INVITE ANY AND ALL WHO READ THESE MESSAGES TO COME ON IN OUR GROUP AND SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT WE ARE ABOUT AND HOW WE RUN THE GROUP ! AND IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF A FREECYCLE GROUP THEN YOU SHOULD GO TO : FREECYCLE.ORG AND FIND A GROUP NEAR YOU, IT IS A WONDERFUL ORGANIZATION THAT TRULY HELPS THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE PEOPLE IN IT ! OUR GOAL IS TO KEEP TANGIBLE ITEMS OUT OF THE LANDFILLS BY OFFERERING THEM TO OUR FELLOW MEMBERS WHO CAN USE THEM STILL ! AND YOU GET TO MEET SO MANY GOOD PEOPLE !
    SUE HUGHES ( COEDYMAN2000@YAHOO )