freecreditreportinstantly.com / fraudalent credit card charges/SCAM

CA, United States Review updated:

Like all others, I went into their site and requested a free credit report with no clause attached to my claim. I later was charged twice (Sep. & Nov) of 29.95 each. I've emailed them after the first unauthorized charge and got no response. After the second charged to my credit card, I called my credit union for a stop payment, but was told to first contact the freecreditreportinstantly and make a claim towards them.

The advice I got also from my credit union was to have my credit card replaced by another credit card number so that SCAMMER like freecreditreport will not do their dirty business anymore. To all others out there, do not fall prey to SCAMMERs and not release any banking information.

Comments

Mi
  22nd of Oct, 2009
I too just fell prey to them and I was charged 1.00$$ 4 times and made my bank negative casue of other things they sent through . My bank hit me with a over draft fee of 34.00 bucks a pop this cost me hundreds casue of a free credit report . When I tried to call and cancel this service I got a meet singles service LOL