Freecredit Report.com / cancelled subscription but they kept me on anyway
I had subscribed to freecreditreport.com. I know after 7 days you will be charged $14.95 per month. After 12 days I cancelled cause you know time flies and you forget to do things. So anyway, I called to CANCEL my subscription. The man asked me why and I told him "I don't want to pay $14.95 EVERY month." I don't make alot as it is. He said ok we will cancel your subscription you will get an e-mail within the next 24hrs. So the time passed by and I recieved my cancellation notice. Then I recieved an e-mail "Thank you for continuing membership" Wait a minute, I just cancelled it. So I called back and that man said the man I talked to the first time did NOT cancel me. He took off 1 month of $14.95. NEVER AGAIN will I EVER get another credit report especially being a first timer and not knowing what to expect.
THANKS FREEEEEEEE CREDIT REPORT!!! NOT!
More Freecredit Report.com Complaints & Reviews
- Free Credit Report 360 - Fraud 
- CIC Triple Advantage - How to cancel the charges! 
- Free Credit Report - Unauthorized credit card charge 
- CIC Triple Advantage - Unauthorized billing! 
- Free Credit Report - They took 29. 95 out of my account 
- Gold Credit Score - 3 free credit scores
- freecreditreport.com credit report - shady business practices
- Free Credit Report - unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- FreecreditReport.com - false ad/additional charges/shady oversees business 
- Free Credit Report - Recurring 16.95 charge never authorized